FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Haven World Gallery - Show yours off!

By Brokonaut July 09, 2013, 22:53:21
Reactions 53
Damn Snoofles remodeled HW *thanks to Burgles for letting me and Ima manage it* *flails*
2/3, missing a house and a manor which is on the far lefties. I will die if i patch up anymore screenshots

Sorry for leaving those two rye fields out there Ichie. I'll farm them a little more and then clear'm out. Rosa's been diligent about clearing out the herbs she farms smile

I still very much enjoy what you and Ima put together. It's bloody useful, it is smile 
The best way to deal with out of control mobs reproducing in your haven world is first try and put up fences to seperate them , then place decorations right on top of the mobs (houses ,fountains, volleyball net is my favorite) when you place a decoration over the mobs it destroys the mobs..just keep doing this for awhile and you will be able to kill them all easily without having to battle them smile i hope this helps you guys
Edit: Our Haven World keep changing. I'll try to update this. Here is a place holder, we still have many plans before it is finished!

my special oriental style coffee corner behind our guild hall ♥

My haven world is still under construction, but I made my guild hall look nice. ^^

Guild: Elysium
Server: Dathura

Hihi. I swapped servers and became HW manager and think its time to show off the new buildings!

Yeah screw me for necroing. But it's better than making a new thread right? /slapped

So anyways, just got a havenworld last December, 2014. In roughly 3 months, my friend and I got to GH3 *still wip for 9 days*
There isn't really a lot yet, buut just wanted to show this one off, since I'm pretty proud of it. happy

Guild: Cawwotteers
Server: Remington

Ichiechiechie|2015-03-06 06:41:22
Yeah screw me for necroing. But it's better than making a new thread right? /slapped

So anyways, just got a havenworld last December, 2014. In roughly 3 months, my friend and I got to GH3 *still wip for 9 days*
There isn't really a lot yet, buut just wanted to show this one off, since I'm pretty proud of it. happy

since when was there an auction :O
Sting-Shotter|2015-03-06 14:39:06 since when was there an auction :O
Click here you missed it 8P
Ichiechiechie|2015-03-06 15:36:16
Sting-Shotter|2015-03-06 14:39:06 since when was there an auction :O
Click here you missed it 8P
can you also pls tell me how much the HW was??
Unusual Italians

Some Random cute HW screens I made :3

New Map! And Ova's signature Tavern wub

Mah Garden

HW Pet biggrin

and alksjdlaskjdsad wub

Respond to this thread