FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

vote for mini

By DJXsystem April 10, 2014, 02:30:24
if u dont vote for mini brakmar will fall into the hands of a troll, do not let this happen go vote for mini right now
Reactions 20
DJXsystem|2014-04-10 02:30:24if u dont vote for mini brakmar will fall into the hands of a trool, do not let this happen go vote for mini right now
Mini this is the wakfu forums. ^ fixed tongue
Too bad I'm not brakmarian.

-Skai
XD
I don;t know. I really like the job the trools did with the fair. biggrin 
MINIIIIIIIIIIII!

Why are you not governor? :'(

I'm so hurt and sad because our governor is an evil malicious member of a corrupt-awful guild and I don't like it :'(

WHERE IS THE JUSTICE?
It was the wish of the citizens of Brakmar to have War.
If Mini wouldn't accept the wish of the people, without caring of any other good thing being done, it would not interest the population of Brakmar.
Icedrip|2014-04-21 19:18:40
It was the wish of the citizens of Brakmar to have War.
If Mini wouldn't accept the wish of the people, without caring of any other good thing being done, it would not interest the population of Brakmar.
lol u been playing for what, a week? Mini knows what best for Brakmar.
A lower level was rude to me.
I engaged him in pvp.
Mini joined and won him the fight.
That's not the kind of governor the majority would want and it showed through this election
I do not know Mini but she has made a negative appearence.
Icedrip|2014-04-26 00:30:39A lower level was rude to me.
I engaged him in pvp.
That's not the kind of governor the majority would want and it showed through this election
that was your fault for aggroing the lower lvl. them being rude to you don't give you the right to aggro them
Sad-Mini|2014-04-27 19:58:15
I engaged him in pvp.
that was your fault for aggroing the lower lvl. them being rude to you don't give you the right to aggro them
What gives you the right to judge my action and to kill me ?
Icedrip|2014-04-27 23:50:36
Sad-Mini|2014-04-27 19:58:15
I engaged him in pvp.
What gives you the right to judge my action and to kill me ?
Probably the same one that gave you the right to judge another person's behavior and PK them because you didn't like it.

Don't see how you can sit there and be upset when someone defends another person from being PK'd. That's generally considered a good thing.
Sad-Mini|2014-04-27 19:58:15that was your fault for aggroing the lower lvl. them being rude to you don't give you the right to aggro them
  • I think when someone is being rude they deserve a spanking. But you are a level what again? (145) and you aggroed a level 50'ish? Quite the match up. A better person would have left them to fight their own battles and let them each learn a lesson.
Taku-|2014-04-27 23:54:341. Probably the same one that gave you the right to judge another person's behavior and PK them because you didn't like it.
  • The sarcasm in that sentence.
Taku-|2014-04-27 23:54:342. Don't see how you can sit there and be upset when someone defends another person from being PK'd. That's generally considered a good thing.
  • It's not necessarily considered a good thing if you defend someone who is at fault, and if someone was using aggressive language it only means they were looking for a fight.
Tulish
Yeah, it was sarcastic. Icedrip decides to PK someone, then gets uppity and tries to act like Mini is out of bounds for making the decision to prevent them from PKing someone. Too bad Icedrip didn't seem to notice how silly that is.
Taku-|2014-04-28 01:09:17Yeah, it was sarcastic. Icedrip decides to PK someone, then gets uppity and tries to act like Mini is out of bounds for making the decision to prevent them from PKing someone. Too bad Icedrip didn't seem to notice how silly that is.
I am not sad. I laughed at her winning that fight for him. And I made sure to explicit the context of the level difference, I am not trying to hide any part of it.

Her defending that person is great to some, but to me, it shows that he can be rude to other players and continue doing so because he has the support of a high level.

It might be seen as good by some players, but a governor who defends people with bad conduct is not who I will be tossing my vote for.

Yours truly, Mister Uppity.
lealr|2014-04-28 00:25:03
Sad-Mini|2014-04-27 19:58:15that was your fault for aggroing the lower lvl. them being rude to you don't give you the right to aggro them
  • I think when someone is being rude they deserve a spanking. But you are a level what again? (145) and you aggroed a level 50'ish? Quite the match up. A better person would have left them to fight their own battles and let them each learn a lesson.
Taku-|2014-04-27 23:54:341. Probably the same one that gave you the right to judge another person's behavior and PK them because you didn't like it.
  • The sarcasm in that sentence.
Taku-|2014-04-27 23:54:342. Don't see how you can sit there and be upset when someone defends another person from being PK'd. That's generally considered a good thing.
  • It's not necessarily considered a good thing if you defend someone who is at fault, and if someone was using aggressive language it only means they were looking for a fight.
Tulisht
I dont really care about anything u say Tulish
WOOOO WOO WOO MINI HAS MY VOTEEEE !!! (:

btw buying a cawwot poniawd (:
Dazzels|2014-05-05 01:28:10btw buying a cawwot poniawd (:

This is not the Trade sections. It can be found here.
Ask me if I care. I been there too tongue

But Vote For Mini (:
I'd never vote for anyone but Mini. the only thing other govs have shown is that they can't fill Mini's shoes
It-Took-The-Night|2014-05-05 19:07:11I'd never vote for anyone but Mini. the only thing other govs have shown is that they can't fill Mini's shoes
Of course we can't fill the same shoes. It would be spiteful to fill in aforementioned shoes. Old shoes are uncomfortable and.... Meh... time to go to bed. Night.

PS: Fen Xir is your alt account Mini. 
Respond to this thread