FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Lovelace

By azalyn March 19, 2013, 18:23:54

Greetings, I'm Azari, Guild Mistress of Lovelace.

Our guild has been around since the early days of launch, one of the things I try hardest to do is to prevent drama from occurring, and achieve a stable atmosphere. Sometimes, outside factors make this fairly difficult, but for the most part, we've braved pretty much anything that's been thrown our way.

We're one of a handful of guilds on the server to have never gone inactive, or temporarily died out, since it's inception.

As with many others, we enjoy taking care of our own, running dungeons, doing ultimate boss raids, and we have a fairly active chat. We've also had a very active presence in Brakmarian politics since early launch, and during a two (or so) week span, had members governing both Brakmar and Bonta.

We are mostly Brakmarian, but consider ourselves an International guild.

Our namesake is Ada Lovelace, an 18th century mathematical genius. It's a computer science thing. We also have many geeky members who enjoy discussing topics related to computers and information technology, such as Linux, and so on. We're also probably one of the only guilds that have members capable of providing some assistance with the Linux version of Wakfu.

Also worth noting, our guild is fairly diverse, and GLBT-friendly. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.

Our criteria for joining is somewhat loose, we generally don't like offensive/aggressive people, or people who engage in bravado, or trash talk. As for level requirements, low level people may be recruited on a case-by-case basis, as currently we are mostly a high level guild. People 70 or over may ask one of our members to get in touch with the officers if they want to join. I'd list names here, but many people play on their alts. If you click my username on the forum, you should be able to see a list of my character names.
Reactions 40
Lovelace is a guild of Love and Peace! If you're looking for an epic guild, look no further smile
Yup, Alexandros here. :3 So far my experience in Lovelace has been great, and it's certainly a guild I would recommend to anyone. We're a friendly and wacky bunch. So, join today and secure a place in the lace panty mafia~ Feel free to message me if you've got any inquiries, in case Azari is not available.
I've been in Lovelace for a while, and there's been no drama and everyone has been really helpful and friendly. I joined this guild when I had just subbed to Wakfu and was rather new, and I can't imagine ever parting with Lovelace due to how awesome it's been to be a part of.

Love and Peace reflects Lovelace quite well, and it is an epic guild. As Decurion said; If you're looking for an epic guild, look no further.
Gintec here- I joined the guild after randomly grouping with a guild member. This was the best thing that has happened to me while playing the game. I have been in this guild for almost a year. This guild loves to laugh and joke around. I can't count the number of times that people look at me weird because I am laughing at my computer! Friendly and helpful are the words that come to mind when thinking of how to describe this guild. Perfect no, but fun and entertaining- heck yeah. PM me if you have questions.

Gintec (Iop)
Michael Blooth (Rogue)
I have been with the guild for a while.
Been with the guild for a very long time! Shortly after the official release. Terrific guild with no drama and active members.
I am Angry Mini gov of Brakmar and a longtime loyal Lovelace member. Lovelace is a fun little family to be in! join today biggrin 

That's the origin of the name Lovelace?

Well, +10 Respect Points to Lovelace. I now officially endorse this guild.
Been a member of Lovelace for a while. I love the guild. It consists of a bunch of really nice folks.
I love you pretty ladies!
My favorite mostly Brakmarian guild!

I always recommend awesome Brakmarians to check you out. Stay classy!

Much love,
im looking for a guild to join,all my friends say lovelace is awesome smile
could i be able to join? happy

-Shadow the Sister-
Nice to hear some IT folks gathering together. Software engineer myself.

How do you guys feel about multi-boxers/multi-accounters?

I've got my own party of lv20+ and mostly just looking for a group of social folks to chat and to answer my various newbie questions that arise. The English Wakfu wiki is sorely lacking.

No nation yet, but I think I'll join Sufukia. Last I heard they have the lowest population, and could use a few more. Unless some other nation has the lowest population?
Your guild seems very friendly!

Perhaps you'd consider taking in a new, old player? Sadly I'm far under level 70 myself but I'd love to get to know all of you!

I currently have a Brakmarian as it were so if you're interested drop me a line! My main is Orin Kilroy happy
Glad to see such good comments about a guild.. Granted I haven't really gone digging through too many recruitment posts so there may be plenty of others.

Im an old player, (was in the beta way back) but Im a total newbie. Ive been in and out of the game and my main character is only level 34.

If you don't mind a low-ish level newbie that doesn't always log in day to day, then I would love to join you guys. I am a Subscriber as well as Brakmarian, and I do dabble in the crafting. Though its nothing too awesome as of yet.

Character Name is Gutriest, and I tend to be online during the afternoon-late evening of the west coast.

Thanks for your consideration. ~ Guts

((lawl 93 errors when I previewed the above text))
anyone that wants to join please PM Angry Mini or Milk Ghost in game. Im trying to track u down and invite u lol tongue 

Orotorio|2013-05-12 16:40:23Nice to hear some IT folks gathering together. Software engineer myself.

How do you guys feel about multi-boxers/multi-accounters?

I've got my own party of lv20+ and mostly just looking for a group of social folks to chat and to answer my various newbie questions that arise. The English Wakfu wiki is sorely lacking.

No nation yet, but I think I'll join Sufukia. Last I heard they have the lowest population, and could use a few more. Unless some other nation has the lowest population?
we are very friendly to multi boxers meny of our members are inculding myself and our leader. we would be happy to have u
Hey, I'm looking to join a guild. Be cool if i could join yours.
I'm a noobie sorta of. New to this game but I used to play Dofus alot.
Game character username: Doukou
[Cleared] 
Bloodstalker here. I've been in this guild ever since the creation. (even though no one remembers me) but this guild a great. Theres lots of fun, active people, and lots of help.
Respond to this thread