June 22, 2011, 16:56:44 | #1
Combined seeds have been removed. For now on, simple seeds will allow to generate a combined group of monsters, depending on species that live in the area. Fish resources obtained by Fishermen have been amended. Evolution is now similar to the ones of other harvest jobs with a unique level associated to each resource. Gobballs are now in Kara Plain (Bonta), pushing Prespics back to the Cania Plains. A new notorious character comes out in Ugly Pageant marshes: Sweeny Toad!
New patch available for WAKFU ! Balancing of all classes, new laws for governors, new trading features...
Find out now the complete patch note of the 0.306 version of WAKFU.
- Ability and Characteristic points have been split. Your character now gains 5 Ability points and 5 Characteristic points for each level, to be distributed independently.
- All the costs of Ability and Characteristic points have been revised.
- Abilities descriptions have been modified.
- Thus, existing characters will get back their whole Ability points after the patch.
- Modification of cost and reach of « Jump » (line of sight not necessary).
- Modification of 'Virility' criterii (appear in % of HP).
- Ecaflip’s Speed bonus becomes “Rate of Critical Hits +50%”.
- The passive spell “Sixth Sense” merges with “Hands off”.
- New specialty spell: “Croupier”. The Ecaflip receives a tarot card that he can give out to his allies or enemies when he wishes to. When he has given it out, he receives another card. The effect of the distributed card lasts for one turn.
- Increased chances of dropping the “Enutrof Blessing” specialty.
- Increased damages of “Meteor”. The spell is also more painful for a target in “Bound” state.
- Increased damages of “Firedamp explosion” when on a mine.
- Modified costs of “Mass Clumsiness”, “Phorzerker”.
- Sacriers gain now 7 HP per level instead of 6.
- “Attraction Range” modified.
- “Kill” now makes the Angrrr increase.
- “Punishment” now applies a level 4 Angrrr.
- “Rocky foot” gives damages 3% bonus depending on used Angrrr.
- “Burning Blood” now applies a superior “Scalded” state.
- “Crackrock Hit” now gets a 10% chance of applying the “Nasty” state.
- “Sacrifice” applies the “Nasty” state to the caster.
- Increased damages of “Mortal Sling”. The spell also applies the “Incurable” state.
- Modified costs of “Colonnades” and “Mortal Sling”.
- Xélor’s Dial: the hour tile correspond to the current server hour, shines and bring more bonuses.
- Enutrof, Sacrier and Xelor Gostofs’ spells modified, following the changes made on these classes.
- The “Incurable” state now gives 10% resistance to heals and HP gains instead of 1%.
- Two new laws come out in the set that is at the disposal of Amakna and Bonta Governments: offence of Major Opposition and crime of Unique Party. According to the Tyrannical Manual, article 1, it is strictly forbidden to stand or vote for an election against the outgoing Governor.
- The two first Rights actionable by the Governor come out:
- Charity: +10 CP for citizens who put more than 100 kamas in a nation receptacle.
- Militancy: + 3 CP for every citizen who votes for the outgoing Governor.
- Revised international relationships:
- A foreigner on the territory of a neutral nation becomes a law-breaker when he breaks the local laws for the first time (and not when he first acts on the ecosystem anymore).
- A foreigner on the territory of an allied nation gains or loses CP with regard to local laws.
- Every nation role has now got a specific appearance (permanently for Members of the current Government, and distinction between Soldiers and Guardians appearances).
Haven-bag and Commerce
- You haven-bag is now furnished with a Display Shelf (replacing the Small Jumble Window initially available). It will allow vendors to highlight their flagship products. The Display Shelf is a unique item that can’t be destroyed, swapped or crafted. It is used exactly like a window and has three sales slots. Items present in the Display Shelf are also visible in the tooltip when passing over the Haven-bag (cf. screen).
For all the characters created before the 0.306 patch, a display shelf will be available in the gift interface.
- It is possible again to buy a haven-bag content without going into it. The interface of purchase from outside the haven-bag has been updated in order to make the browsing in the present windows easier.
- You can now choose the outside appearance of your haven-bag from the control console.
- Characters, monsters and resources tooltips have been standardized (in particular, addition of level information about resources and of a board icon for every type of resource).
- Notifications of important events (gain of level, nation information…) have been entirely revised in order to not interrupt the game. A right click on the pop-up also allows opening the interface concerned by the notification.
- The Emotes interface was revised in order to receive more elements (in anticipation of future integrations).
- States interface (heart) revised.
- An icon was added in spells descriptions to show if it’s possible to modify its reach.
- The detailed number of planted/harvested/cut resources and revenues joins the Jobs interface (and thus isn’t displayed on the Passport anymore).
- The “See linked up recipes” icon in the Jobs interface is shaded if no recipe exists.
- The shortcut that allows placing an element on the short-cuts bar is now “Alt+click”; no matters if it is for spells, items or emotes.
- Sound effects for the Xelor and the Sacrier.
- Battle onomatopoeia for all classes of characters.
- Mix and improvement on Robbers.
- Atmospheres and music for Gobball Dungeon basements added.
- Atmospheres for the Shustuft Dungeons added.
- Atmospheres in Amakna and Bonta Harbors added.
- The Xenophobia law has been revised: it doesn’t make lose CP anymore during the attack of a neutral foreigner or ally if this one is a law-breaker.
- The tooltip that informs about laws which can apply to an action has been revised. Laws of your own nation are not displayed on it anymore when the player is in a foreign territory.
- Information about applicable laws has been added to the tooltip of resources actions.
- Law-breakers in their own nation are now considered as law-breakers on territories of allied nations as well.
- Untimely feedback about law changes has been removed.
- Wooly keys are dropped properly in Bonta.
- The Hammle Mark (Eniripsa) doesn’t give Steps until the end of the battle anymore, but only until the end of the beneficiary’s next turn.
- “K'mir” stabilizes the target correctly when it is thrown by a doll.
- Xelor can move more easily from an hour square to another for only 1MP.
- Xelor can’t teleport thanks to his Dial if he is in a “Stabilized’ state.
- Xelor can’t teleport thanks to his Dial on the square he already is on.
- Xelor dies correctly when his HP drop to 0.
- Withdrawn/gained Steps by Hammhour (Xelor) can’t be accumulated to infinity.
- Xelor Dial disappears properly without costing any WP if the caster is not located on an hour square.
- “Mass Clumsiness” and “Prime of Life” (Enutrof) have been revised.
- “Seismic Shovel” (Enutrof) applies the “Bound” state on the entire line.
- “Higgledy-piggledy” (Enutrof) steals MPs correctly.
- “Battle Training” (Enutrof) level 4 gives 25% bonus to resistances correctly.
- Mines increase the chances of gain/loss of MP and the drop of Enutrof’s purses.
- Enutrof’s mines are not detectable thanks to the tooltip by other classes anymore.
- “Death refusal” and “Blood Pact” have been revised.
- Bug fix of a persisting APS after a battle (especially for the spells “Prime of Life”, “Stabilization” and “Amplification”).
- Location of some tooltips revised.
- Haven-bags can now be placed side by side in marketplaces (and thus occupy every site available).
- “Guardian” and “Soldier” states revised, which couldn’t deactivate if the badge was taken off.
- Lock system of the haven-bag revised. The lock doesn’t disappear anymore.
- Sounds of several Robbers have been revised.
- Characters’ steps sounds are clearly audible during battles.
Update vocabulary note:
- Rollover: means that the mouse is passing over an element (often interactive).
- Tooltip: information message that displays when you pass your mouse over an element.
- RUM: initials of “Radial Universal Menu” that refers to action menus when you right click on an interactive element.