March 06, 2012, 10:00:16 | #1
Hotfix for 1.00 - 06.03.2012
- Description of the Pandawa spell “Milk Fountain” was modified: this spell no longer heals.
- Riddled state now works as intended.
- Areas of effect of the Cra’s fire spells now properly trigger the beacons.
- Players will no longer be stuck on the appearing tiles of Summoners of Destiny and Trouble.
- Summoning Sadida’s dolls (and their transformation) could lead to a bug of the turn interface. This is no longer the case.
- Golden Scara from the Scara dungeon can no longer be tamed by Osamodas.
- Recipes have been rebalanced to become more accessible.
- Recipes for sets level 0 become level 1 for better coherence.
- From now on there will be wheat in Bonta.
- Drop rate for all type of objects (royal sets, keys, quest scrolls, etc.) has been increased.
- Rare set pieces can now be dropped by Gobly and Gobball
- You will now drop Purple Googulet on Purple Googoos (and no longer Green Googulet)
- Tofu Feather is no longer considered as a trapper resource; it will now be dropped by dead Tofus.
- Hula Hoopiwi dungeon treasure no longer contains Piwi Feather.
- Appearance of the Treacherous Dagger has been improved.
- Fixed a bug preventing from splitting a stack into smaller stacks after changing instance.
- Following a famine, pets now lose 1 health point and no longer 2.
- Some pet interface issues have been corrected, particularly the issue with the equipment slots refresh.
- Moze's Basket can no longer be acquired twice; the quest now completes correctly.
- “Come Grain or Shine” is now fixed for all nations.
- “Visit the Gobball Dungeon” now completes correctly in Amakna.
- Reset of the Haven-Bag appearance for all players: they now only activate when purchased on the Boutique.
- Some guild interface bugs were corrected, particularly the one preventing a member list refresh after adding a new player.
- Elemental sets pieces obtained with subscription tokens are now tradable.
- Makabras equipped in Incarnam no longer cause trouble during a fight against Bow Meow or training at Kanojedo.