Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

tashlol's profile
Statistics
469 Posts (1.02 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté April 05, 2014, 12:10:53 | #1
When the Haven Worlds were first released, the Roteceres used to 'plan out' some fairly phallic architecture too. But apparently posting that on the forums was against the forum rules... hahahaha

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #711803  Replies : 18  Views : 461
posté April 01, 2014, 09:09:42 | #2
Wow now I can truly find the girl of my dreams who has done all the same dungeons I have and has the exact same amount of dried dung in their inventory as me

Thread : News  Preview message : #709627  Replies : 47  Views : 1443
posté April 01, 2014, 08:25:47 | #3
Six dollars a month is still expensive for some people, especially if they're younger, their budget is tight or they have a limited internet connection. I know for a lot of people its easy but its still a bit extravagant for some, please keep that in mind :/

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #709591  Replies : 43  Views : 750
posté April 01, 2014, 07:25:30 | #4
As far as I know theres a potion or two that you can drop from Shushus that gives you an aura for a few minutes, like the people above mentioned  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #709573  Replies : 11  Views : 407
posté April 01, 2014, 07:22:32 | #5
Oh what a cute idea for a forum topic! Heres mine:

"I'd like the ability to create custom sets and save them as 'costumes' so we can make our own cool outfits!"

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #709569  Replies : 16  Views : 374
posté April 01, 2014, 07:14:19 | #6

Quote (Hudski @ 01 April 2014 07:10) *
We got a 'when' instead of a 'soon'.

That's pretty much all I was after, at least.
The when isn't exactly a when either though:
" We are not planning on introducing mounts in 2014. "
" We haven’t planned on it yet. "
" Not yet planned for 2014 but will be in the works. "
"This is possibly planned (but can’t give too big of a spoiler). "

I feel it was very much just a 'to sooth the community' post. I am glad that we got some information on what they aren't thinking about/focusing on though. Anyway, just my two kamas  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #709563  Replies : 36  Views : 956
posté April 01, 2014, 07:07:57 | #7
Its great to see a response and all, but a lot of the information was inconclusive. There were rarely any details and the only real information we got was that the PP system and drop system will change when the global combat revamp hits. I'm very happy to see a response, but personally don't see how those answers are much different from the 'we hear you' or 'its been forwarded on' that we usually get :/ Anyone else feel this? Just me?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #709557  Replies : 36  Views : 956
posté March 21, 2014, 23:22:46 | #8

Quote (MEMW909 @ 21 March 2014 12:58) *

Quote (tashlol @ 15 March 2014 02:09) *
I'm far from artistically talented but I still had fun making my costume

it's bad.
Why do you hate me? QQ I think my design is great  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #699041  Replies : 42  Views : 1806
posté March 21, 2014, 16:33:22 | #9
Hi guys, I'd just like to clear some things up about WAPAC that you guys don't seem to understand.

The Double Loot Roll: This is not twice the drops. If you fail to receive any loot on your first roll (excluding guaranteed loot such as tokens for UBs), you will have a second roll. This is not double the loot, but a second chance.

Instant Pet Food: I highly doubt this is a thing that will be implemented in WAPAC when our cash shop has focused very heavily on cosmetic only items. I would assume this is an item used for Mods much like the Admin insignia. How else are they to test bugs?

Mystery Boxes and Ikiakits: The only ikiakit contained in the box is Kit. This is the 3rd highest ikiakit. Small, Adventure and Kit can be purchased within the Boutique with Ogrines, the higher ones can only be crafted. This has been specifically balanced to not be OP or P2W as you put it.

Bread: The only purchasable bread with Ogrines is Farle Bread (10 pack) within the Beginner Starter Pack. This is a level 1 bread that heals for 15hp. No other bread can be purchased in the Shop or with Ogrines. The breads linked by a poster above could be for any reason, and with an upcoming crafting revamp things like these are very much expected to be put into the code for testing.

Our Community Team do a great job of keeping the cash shop very balanced and non-P2W. Feedback from the community is often taken into consideration and even asked of. The WAPAC community would appreciate if you stopped spreading awful rumors about the server, and to verify things rather than speculate. Just because an item was implemented into the games coding does not mean that item will be used commercially or be available to anyone except admins (just look at the countless costumes and decorations for example).

Hoped this helped clear things up. In future, for discussion of WAPAC issues or if you have any questions feel free to head on over. Our community on the forums may be small but they are very active and very helpful!  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #698743  Replies : 85  Views : 2247
posté March 21, 2014, 12:55:13 | #10
So pretty Rollcake! I'd love to wear this IRL  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #698627  Replies : 42  Views : 1806
posté March 18, 2014, 10:04:02 | #11

Quote (Nauyiak @ 14 March 2014 04:57) *

Quote (Troyle @ 27 January 2014 17:53) *

With our recent expansion to new territories (Ankama Canada, Sao Paulo, and Singapore) it has become more and more clear that a new and more international structure was needed. As part of this new structure
quick question: would we have Chinese as a language option in Singapore server?
I find that doubtful when China have their own server and version of Wakfu

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #693701  Replies : 42  Views : 1882
posté March 15, 2014, 02:09:51 | #12
I'm far from artistically talented but I still had fun making my costume

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #692541  Replies : 42  Views : 1806
posté March 11, 2014, 09:28:58 | #13
It seems a few of you might be mixed up a bit, but the winning costume will be given out at conventions and meet ups, not sold through the shop.

I think all the costumes are beautiful! I'm a bit sad that it was only narrowed down to three when I know theres so much talent in our community. I'm more excited to see what other people drew. Its been a while since the art community was encouraged and united  

Thread : News  Preview message : #690863  Replies : 54  Views : 1454
posté February 28, 2014, 05:54:36 | #14

Quote (DragonoxForce @ 28 February 2014 05:13) *
This is common practice in MMO's, pretty sure it's written in the TOS as well.
Not quite the Terms of Use (I didn't wanna go digging) bit it says plain and simple on their Support page under Restoration Policy:

At the current time, we do not offer a service to restore lost items or characters in Wakfu. We understand that these types of services are both common and popular, and request that you check back in the future regarding any changes to this policy.Should the loss of an item or character be related to a game error, please report the error through the in game bug report form, so that we can investigate and try to resolve the error before it impacts other players.
Reference: here.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #686157  Replies : 10  Views : 505
posté February 22, 2014, 11:37:24 | #15

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 22 February 2014 11:05) *

Quote (Sargent-Wiggest @ 22 February 2014 10:59) *
Behold one of the ugliest insignias ever made ( and the new insignia from desert island ) :

Oh no, not skimpy, so it's bad ;_;
This costume looks 10 times better than Black Wabbit.
Not skimpy? Have you seen how high the slit on his thigh goes! Eesh. Can we have a censored sticker please?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #683791  Replies : 224  Views : 7207
posté February 17, 2014, 13:42:12 | #16
Inspired by the Pink Gobball outfit, I made a re-colour of the Tofu as a guess on what it might look like.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #681693  Replies : 25  Views : 1259
posté February 17, 2014, 13:02:41 | #17

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 17 February 2014 09:36) *
Sometimes i want to lock enemy but other time i'd prefer if it would just run away from me (if it have run away AI). Especially as a Cra i don't want to lock enemies but even with 0 Lock i can still lock them... and that may decide if i win or loose the fight.

Another thing is that once someone manage to dodge - it will not gain any distance from enemy and will end up in the enemy lock zone again on the following turn.

Therefore my suggestion is to give each player another spell (such as Fist) that we could use to end turn and try to lock. This spell would cost 1 MP. If character would end turn normally then it wouldn't roll a Lock, but if it will end turn by pressing this spell that cost 1MP then it will try to lock.

I am aware that Ankama said they will revamp Lock/Dodge system, but it seems they haven't done this yet. Wich is why i am suggesting this. Please consider such change. Lock is an unfair adventage of melee characters.

p.s. I am saying it as a spell option but we have "end turn button" and Ankama could simply add "end turn and try to lock" button next to it. Such change would also mean that spells that end turn (Tree, Pulsar) will make character not able to lock after using it (and i think it would be also interesting mechanic).
This is why there is also a dodge mechanic in game. If you lock a monster next to you as a Cra (as your example) and you lose the match, then thats kind of how it works. The challenge is either not letting the monster get close to you, teleporting away or dodging the monster. Basically what you're asking for is cheat mode so you can move where you want when you want with no effort. Your idea would be great, but they'd have to rework the entire combat system to implement it without it being OP.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #681687  Replies : 6  Views : 198
posté February 16, 2014, 00:46:00 | #18

Quote (MincedMice @ 15 February 2014 10:31) *
Looking at the rules I guess it's best to be as polite and correct for this so..

Hello! My named is MincedMice(Lunarous) and I started Wakfu about a year ago but just recently became more invested in it from watching the show!

I hope to have an enjoyable time with all of you here in the forums and in the game and such! /
Hi MincedMice!

Welcome to Wakfu! I'm glad to hear that we have more fans from the show getting involved, especially with the recent focus on the Lore in-game. If you ever need any help or are looking for some friends, then the forums is the place to go.

Happy playing MincedMice!  

Thread : Introductions  Preview message : #681089  Replies : 1  Views : 127