FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Hotfix for 1.01 - 28.03.2012

By #[Troyle] 2012-03-28 12:02
0Here are the changes applied with this morning’s hotfix:

The Moowolf respawn time is fixed: he doesn’t spawn as fast; you will now need to be more patient to fight him again. Moowolf now only appears in Sadida Kingdom.

Bins that allowed to trade untradeable items are now removed from the game.

In order to prevent players from generating Haven Gems in dungeons with twinks, the first sub-objective of the challenges “Scales in The Abyss”, “Scaraface”, “Diabli” and “Botanic Commando” becomes: “Finish the dungeon with level 35 minimum”. Only characters with level 35 and higher will be able to complete this challenge and receive the Haven Gem.

In the next days, another hotfix will be deployed.
It should correct some additional bugs and re-balance the Moowolf set as follows:

• Items of the current Moowolf set will be renamed and visuals will be changed
  • Bonuses of the set will be decreased and it will become a water set
  • This set will now be named Milimoowolf
  • Moowolf items will therefore automatically be changed to Milimoowolf items.

A new Moowolf set with similar bonuses as the one currently in game will be added to the game on Moowolf.
Reactions 29
OMG but what will happen to the strength chars? I mean THEY NEED SETS AND THEY NEED IT BAD, I think you should change the stats on crow sets from air to earth and also the nun set make it an earth set because let's admit it, strength people need their stats ! oh and since there are no earth sram builds, you can add all the perception and backstab on the new earth gear just to piss us off! .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................(the line represents my disappointments)
Thought so. I'm glad there is no easy way to get hb gems now smile Thanks!
hopefully the new moowolf set is exactly the same as the current one, but with earth% dmg on the helm ^^
Um, and were the bugs with Ecaflip / Cra Precision fixed yet? sad 
Has the Invigorating Word bug for eniripsa been fixed?
I do believe this hotfix just fixed what was mentioned in that post, from which the easy Haven Gems thing and the item transfer exploit were critical to be fixed. Just checked and while I couldn't able to get a +500% (Brain Damage) hit in the few enemies I faced, Ecaflip Precision seems to be broken still. Sometimes, it takes in consideration the Prec bonus for Double or Quits and sometimes it doesn't, and DoQ itself can trigger Eca Prec just as before, but it does nothing (No damage bonus)
do you mean that the bins themselves are gone, or that the items they could trade, vanish when binned?
(was having fun rummaging in, but being unable to take out, thingsin the bins XD)
Glad you are changing a hat which cost me 1100 kama last night.

Will you also refund my money now?
Ankama takes it so lightly...
It cost me a entire day to get full Moowolf set, and now u just need to say "We will get it back" and it's done???
You're the one has fault, but we're the one pay for it. It's not fair.

We pay to play, we're your customers, we're not the free users anymore so please dont treat us like that.
Cra's Precision doesn't work !!! Fix it pls
A new Moowolf set with similar bonuses as the one currently in game will be added to the game on Moowolf.
Earth builds you will get a new set don't worries...

About the hot fix nice to know you guys will that exploit biggrin 
microundeas|2012-03-28 15:09:36 Earth builds you will get a new set don't worries...

But it will cost me a day or more to hunt it again, I need to ask my guildmates to help me kill Moowolf so it's very annoying.

Ankama, pay back our effort.
Hyutars|2012-03-28 17:14:25
microundeas|2012-03-28 15:09:36 Earth builds you will get a new set don't worries...

But it will cost me a day or more to hunt it again, I need to ask my guildmates to help me kill Moowolf so it's very annoying.

Ankama, pay back our effort.
Hey Drama Queen you will get a sub day for free wink Happy now?
microundeas|2012-03-28 17:22:53 Hey Drama Queen you will get a sub day for free wink Happy now?

U're not the one has permission to allow me that. And my 1 day time is more valuable than 1 subs day fee.
Earth characters are the msot easy thing to play in wakfu why ppl QQs so much about sets? You have gobball, royal gobball, bellaphone, half scara, crackler, amaknian riktus, crab, kapow, trool, and if it wasnt enough, the perfect combination between hp, wisdom and earth dmg that is the tree set.

The only element here that lacks of a formal set is Fire. Scara is half earth, we have to keep prespic because is the only thing for us to get wisdom, chafer that also doesnt let us other heal us, royal chafer, riktus, brakmar riktus and monk set that isnt even available...

Oh almost forgot the moowolf set, but its also 50-50 with earth, so please Earth players learn to play and stop QQing, others got it harder to play than you. (dont worry im not a cra, im a sacrier, lvl 96)
Hyutars|2012-03-28 17:35:17
microundeas|2012-03-28 17:22:53 Hey Drama Queen you will get a sub day for free wink Happy now?

U're not the one has permission to allow me that. And my 1 day time is more valuable than 1 subs day fee.
Sell it>get lots of kamas>make or buy a new one. Problem solved.
Yeah, the new name for the set is quite funny.
I wonder what it looks like. I haven't seen it yet.

And thanks for giving the Royal Gobball Chestplate a different visual from the normal Gobball Plate. smile
Hyutars|2012-03-28 14:22:06Ankama takes it so lightly...
It cost me a entire day to get full Moowolf set, and now u just need to say "We will get it back" and it's done???
You're the one has fault, but we're the one pay for it. It's not fair.

We pay to play, we're your customers, we're not the free users anymore so please dont treat us like that.
why even play an entire day?
It's like... "Take this chocolate cake with strawberry syrup, you have been starving for days, u deserve it". And then you come "oh sorry let me change that for this humus, i heard its nutritional... we will later make another cake but sell ur body to get it LOL"

Really ankama, really... Is not that easy to kill a moowolf, and with 8 people is hard to get some drop. Now you want to throw our efforts to the trash bin like nothing ever happened? Oh wait no, you are not, you are just transforming our things in useless items we dont need. Who would kill a moowolf for a water set??

Why dont you just nerf a little the moowolf parts and let us keep it and in the other hand say that u are going to introduce the milimoowolf set for water?

Why would you transform items people in something we dont need? I'm fire why would you transform it into water, sacriers dont even have the water element!
Respond to this thread