February 13, 2014, 15:30:00 | #1
Hotfix for 1.31 - 13.02.2014
- Respec: Performing a respec with Master Kano will no longer cause to loose ability points obtained via a scroll.
- Spells Auras: They will no longer stack and will not remain visible after combat.
- Movements: The characters will walk again when out of combat.
- Die Alright: It will properly rebound in the case of a critical hit .
- Inversion: The effect of the spell will be permanent until reactivated .
- Feca Shield: The armor damage absorption will be displayed properly in green, minus for the spell Shovel Shaker which will be corrected in the future.
- Untouchable: This passive will show the increase of Lock outside of combat.
- Crashing Wave: It will be possible to activate the armor via Crashing Wave if the character is placed on a glyph.
- Gobgob: The fifth slot of the Gobgob will be usable.
- Mummification: The spell will function correctly on an Osamoda, who had died while he was still under the effect of Possession.
- Equipment Items: Trying to equip a costume on a Sidekick will no longer delete it.
- Tourmentor Pit: Sidekicks will be able to be healed in this dungeon.
- Shu’Far: The Shustuft Crust Dimension Clan Member will be correctly named Shu’Far.
- Wevolt!: The quest will validate for the entire group participating in combat.
- A Roaring Trade in Well-Guawded Seeds: This Hunter quest will be triggered by talking to Valentin Fay.
- A Roaring Trade in Gobball Totems: This quest will be modified, it will now ask to bring Wild Wool. Its name will be changed to: A Roaring Trade in Wild Wool.
- Costume: Costumes will be a priority again over the Insignias. Althought this fix isn't global and some of the costumes may still remain under the insignia.
- Tormentor Costume: It will have the correct visual on a female character.
- Inventory: A right click on stacked items will no longer change the quantity to 1.