January 16, 2014, 13:00:00 | #1
Shu'Far Away From Home Here is the list of changes and improvements worked on by the team for the 11th of February Game Update.
- [New] Experience bonus for secondary characters: we will add a combat experience bonus for secondary characters on your account (subscribers only). The experience of a character will be multiplied by the amount of higher level characters on your account than the one chosen to play with; with a maximum of x3 experience bonus to get. Example: if you have an account with 4 characters level 10, 50, 100 and 140, if you are playing with the characters level 10 and 50, you will earn a x3 experience bonus, but playing with the level 100 character will earn you a x2 experience bonus.
- [New] Increase of character level to 145: With the arrival of the Shushu Dungeon and to allow you to set new goals, you can now go up to level 145. The principle of progression remains the same, you will earn 5 points for your abilities and 5 points for your specialty spells at each level. You will also be able to increase your spells up to level 145.
- The class books will be modified to be more explicit about the functioning of the class that they describe. We will also add an assessment of the "mastery difficulty" of each branch of the class in order to indicate the degree of difficulty to master the gameplay of each of them and all their subtleties.
- Class revamp: The evolution of the revamp can be found in this devblog article. On this occasion, a spells and abilities respec will be offered to all Fecas with the quest “Restate of Emergency”. Please note: To all Fecas that already have a respect quest running (the level 30 quest or the collect resource one), if you are at the last step with the Jonk (“I’m ready to see Master Kano to redistribute my experience!&rdquo, completing the new Respec quest will also complete your current one. If you want to benefit from your current quest, we invite you to visit the instance before the February update. This way, you will stay in the instance and therefore will receive 48h to operate a new Respec.
- Underhand: The spell will no longer damage allies from a Critical Hit.
- Will now be able to capture the Wild Gobball and the Wild War Chief.
- Crackrock Blow: This spell will properly lower Dodge.
- Invigorating Word: Will no longer rebound on mechanisms or defeated characters.
- General: Spells visual effects will be improved.
- We have decided to balance the following 2 spells.
- Wall of Flame: Will increase to 3 triggers per turn and per target. Damage will decrease from 54 to 44 (level 100) and 104 to 84 (level 200).
- Piercing Shot: The loss of resistance will decrease from -100% to -50% (level 100) and -200% to -100% (level 200).
- On this occasion, a spells and abilities respec will be offered to all Rogues with the quest “Restate of Emergency”. Please note: To all Rogues that already have a respect quest running (the level 30 quest or the collect resource one), if you are at the last step with the Jonk (“I’m ready to see Master Kano to redistribute my experience!&rdquo, completing the new Respec quest will also complete your current one. If you want to benefit from your current quest, we invite you to visit the instance before the February update. This way, you will stay in the instance and therefore will receive 48h to operate a new Respec.
- Anti-Agression Rule: The rule prohibiting aggression on characters below level 15 will be removed, the reason being to fight against the phenomenon of low level characters farming excessively resources in high level areas.
- General: It will be possible to trigger a fight with a character is situated on a mineral ore.
- Resistances: They will be rebalanced to better match the "normal" distribution used by the players.
- Elemental Sidekicks (except Trank): Their main elemental resistance at level 100 will decrease from 80% to
6569% (at level 200 from 160% to 130138%), but an “all element resistance” will be added, 1520% at level 100 and 3040% at level 200. All elemental damage will also increase from 80% to 89% at level 100 (160% to 178% at level 200).
- Trank: Elemental resistance will be replaced by a resistance to all elements which will be 52% at level 100 and 104% at level 200. Its elemental damage will decrease from 80% to 70% at level 100 (160% to 140% at level 200).
- Chromatic Sidekick: Their resistance to all elements at level 100 will increase from 20% to
3137% (at level 200, from 40% to 6274%). All elemental damage will also increase from 80% to 89% at level 100 (160% to 178% at level 200).
- Elemental Sidekicks (except Trank): Their main elemental resistance at level 100 will decrease from 80% to
- Equipment Items:
- It will be possible to equip an equipment item to a Sidekick even if the slot is already used. However, the equipment item will have to come from the player's inventory, and not his own equipment.
- Modifying the Sidekick equipment items will update its statistics in the interface.
- The range bonus from an equipment item on a Sidekick will no longer be displayed twice.
- The spell level bonus gained from an equipment item on a Sidekick will be taken into account.
- It will be possible to equip a single ring to a Sidekick if your character is already wearing one.
- It is possible to add runes to equipment items already equipped on Sidekicks.
- It will be possible to feed pets which are equipped on Sidekicks.
- Kamas Bonus: Sidekicks will now give you an additional Kamas bonus at the end of combat.
- Item gain: the current Sidekick loot system led to many unnatural results regarding players’ loot. For example, for some items it could be more interesting to play with 2 characters and 4 sidekicks, while in other cases having Sidekicks could be a real handicap compared to normal characters. To address this issue and have a more natural loot system, Sidekicks will now loot as normal characters, based on their own Prospecting (100), and benefiting from Prospecting bonus provided by combat challenges. Note that they will still not benefit from Prospecting bonus on equipment items.
- Friendly Duels: It will be possible to invite your Sidekicks in duel.
- Rejoin a fight: It will be possible to rejoin a companion in combat by clicking on it.
- Bonuses offered by passives: The Sidekicks passives bonus characteristics (AP/MP...) will always be taken into account during a fight.
- Sidekick's name: If you have changed the name of your companion, it will appear properly in combat.
- Sidekick Leveling: The loss of XP happening when unlocking a Sidekick will be fixed. Also please note that the XP lost by the affected Sidekicks has been given back to them with the 28/01 maintenance.
- Skale: Liquid Assets and Appeasement will no longer be cast on an empty cell.
- Experience: It will no longer be possible to gain experience beyond the maximum level via environmental quests.
- Wolfgang: Dialogs not offering a quest will no longer have a dedicated icon.
- Dungeon Keys: Entering a dungeon will consume a key per Sidekick in your group (from the owner of the Sidekick/s).
- Group: It will no longer be possible to add a Sidekick to the group after you enter a dungeon.
- Placement phase: We will add the ability to configure a keyboard shortcut to simply change the selected character during the placement phase.
- Jelly Dungeon: We will be making the following changes:
- It will not be possible for Jellies to overlap with the players when they are summoned in combat.
- Targeting the Boss King Jellix square will only affect the last person to have inflicted damage.
- Targeting the square will be reset when the square will be placed.
- Outposts: A Drago-Express has been added to each outpost near the tavern.
- Sufokia: The invisible visual of the Marketplace near Jonk will be removed.
- Ecosystem: It will not be possible to gather resources or fight monsters in a nation if a character has no Nation.
- Ullu: It will be possible again to talk to Ullu in Truce Cavern even without being part of a Nation.
- Wild Estate
- Bwork Temple: The experience offered by the monsters will be reduced to prevent any abuse, as it is possible to go back in the dungeon and start the fight again.
- [New] Shustufft Crust Dimension: The Shushus finally arrive in WAKFU! You will be able to meet them via the first elite dungeon of the game (level 100 +) offering you a new concept in WAKFU. Indeed, the level of monsters will match the player with the highest level of your group! This dungeon will also allow you to discover all new equipment item stats that you can get by confronting the Shushus! More information can be found on the Shustufft Crust Dimension in a dedicated devblog.
- Alkatrool: After further discussions, the team doesn’t think that the content provided by Alkatrool is of a sufficient quality, it was then decided that the access to the island would be closed, and the area removed from the game.You will still be able to fight the 2 bosses: Decepticod will await you in Astrub Sewers, while Merkator will await you in Forfut. The rewards and the access conditions will remain the same (1000K to open their cell).
- Restate of Farmergency
- Clarification of texts and improvement of its completion conditions.
- Only the Jonk of your Nation will initiate and validate this quest.
- It will be necessary to choose a Nation before starting or validating this quest.
- Master Bosshowl will no longer start or validate the quest.
- Almanax: In order to put an end to the many problems that you have encountered with the Almanax quests, we have decided to change the way they operate. Now, once a day, you will just need to go to the Temple of Scriptures to pray to the Protector of the Month at the Almanax Altar. The quest will then automatically validate and the reward will be offered to you.
- "Messenger" quests: we will add new "Messenger" nations quests to better guide the player from region to region depending on the level of his character.
- Django (Wabbit Island): The Black Wabbit HQ will be correctly marked by a marker on the map.
- Bilbiza: Quest destinations will be correctly marked by a marker on the map.
- Wa Wabbit Hunt (Wabbit Island): The validation dialog of Valentin Fay will correctly trigger the quest.
- Reliability (Astrub): You will receive 2 Backup Soles and will have to crush 2 Larva Eggs.
- First Mission (Astrub): Pappy Pal will no longer give a single cloth bag to perform the harvest action.
- The Last Cruise (Astrub): This quest asking to go to Mount Zinit will have a compass pointing towards Ullu.
- Challenges prohibiting the use of an element: They will only trigger if one of the characters in combat has a branch of that element.
- Challenges prohibiting the use of heals: They will will only trigger if at least one character has the ability to heal an ally .
- Drought: It will no longer trigger against Magmog or Gobbalrog .
- Nomad: It will no longer trigger against the Mint, Blue Raspberry, Lemon and Strawberry Bilbiboyzs, the Bilbi Queen, Darkover Rose and Lenald .
- Sedentary: It will no longer trigger against the Mint, Blue Raspberry, Lemon and Strawberry Bilbiboyzs and the Bilbi Queen.
- Obsession: It will no longer trigger against the Mint, Blue Raspberry, Lemon and Strawberry Bilbiboyzs, the Bilbi Queen.
- Dorsum: It will no longer trigger against the Ghouls, Black Wabbits, Mini-Lenald, Wabit Cavalier, Darkover Rose and Lenald .
- Down and Out: It will no longer trigger against Missiz Freezz .
- Cowardly: It will no longer trigger against the Wa Wabbit, Dragon Pig, Cloudy Thingamastrich, Strich Guard, Celestial Strich and Royal Strich.
- Wily: It will no longer trigger against Northern Tracker, Emperor Jellix, King Gelax, Mint, Blue Raspberry, Lemon, Strawberry and Translucent King Jelax, the Nun and Gobby boulga .
- Versum: It will no longer trigger against the Northern Guard and Arnold Shielder (Feca Hoodlum) .
- Barbaric, Archer and Wily: They will no longer consider the placement or orientation of the controller when the Sidekick will deafeat the monster .
- Dorsum and Versum: They no longer fail if the target is KO. Similarly, they will no longer fail in the first turn of a fight.
- Incurable: It will no longer fail because of the "Absorption" and "Heal Drain " of the Eniripsa, or because of the Ecaflip "Croquette" cards or the Pandawa "Master of Merriment". .
- Nomad, Sedentary and Obsession: They will no longer fail if the target has a penalty or a gain of AP/MP ending at the end of the target's turn .
- Separation: It will no longer fail if a Pandawa carries his barrel.
- Fusion:It will fail if a Pandawa carries his barrel without being next to an ally.
Quester's Block: If a player loses his Quester's Block state at the end of a fight, he will be automatically added to the current challenge in his area (if there is one).
- Speeches: Head Guards and Army Generals will again be able to edit their government speeches.
Profession Books: They will appear automatically on the screen when learning a new profession.(Will be fixed with the 03/02 Updater Revamp)
- Corn: It will only be able to plant Corn In Kelba (Amakna) at 80% where it could be planted to 50% in 2 regions of 2 Nations of the World.
- Combat: It will no longer be possible toembed a rune to an equipment item while being in combat.
- Smithmagic Hammers: The drop rate will be multiplied by 3, but they will no longer be tradable. Only Smithmagic Hammers purchased in the Boutique will be. We made this change to make them easier to access while preventing players to continuously sell their hammers to the high level players and stimulate Smithmagic in the early levels of the game.
- Smithhammers: Their drop rate will be divided by 3 because we feel they are too common in-game and they tend to pollute inventories may than having real value.
- Hamma-Whip: It will be possible to receive it on several characters after defeating Baddoboss.
- Arachnoshima Set: The bonus to 2 elements offer correctly offer a bonus to Air damage and not to Water damage.
- Consumables offering Wisdom or Prospecting: Their bonuses will correctly disappear after a fight, even if the player who benefited from them, died in combat.
- Crafty Elf Costume: It will become tradable.
- Opal Fabric: In a battle group, each player will have the opportunity to drop this item.
- Bobolt: In a battle group, each player will have the opportunity to drop this item.
- Black Crow: It will no longer be possible to change his resistances via summons.
- Trool Fair: Monsters form the Trool Fair (excluding Dungeon) will no longer give experience points.
Shortcuts:(Will be fixed with the 03/02 Updater Revamp) It will be possible to use the "Up Arrow" key on your keyboard while in combat. The texts on the shortcut bar will update correctly after a change of shortcuts.
Quest Tracker: The interface will remain where you have left it from your last login.(Will be fixed with the 03/02 Updater Revamp)
- Previewing the Guild Insignia will no longer crash the interface.
- Costumes will have priority over insignias.
- It will be possible to preview the weapon that you wish to equip to your character in your interface.
- World Map: More visual animations and sounds will be added for the extended view.
- Gazette: As no new gazette is planned in the future, the button will be removed from the interface.
- Linux: It will be possible to run the game in full screen.
- Inventory: Equipping a weapon will no longer put your character in battle animation on the left side of the interface.
- Trading: Non-subscribed players will be able to trade each other again.
- “Enter” Key Shortcut: Using the Enter key for the chat or to drop a batch of items on the ground will be working properly.