August 29, 2013, 15:45:00 | #1
Hotfix for 1.27 - 29.08.2013
- Unnatural Remedies:
- Its cost will now be correct (2 AP and 1 MP until level 8, 2 AP at level 9).
- Damages will take side and back bonus into account.
- The Heal gain will no longer cumulate infinitely.
- Unnatural Remedies & Revitalizing Word: It will be possible to deal damages with these spells combined on monsters with full life.
- Healing Murmurs:
- Its range will be modifiable.
- Will correctly damage a zombified enemy with full life.
- Transcendence: If an Eniripsa transcends a target already under AP poison, the target will no longer loose extra HP.
- Master Propagator: Will correctly provide a bonus of +1% Air Damage per level of Propagator.
- Rebirth Mark:
- Black Wo Wabbit: If controlled by the player it will no longer use its spells Wabmikaze and Summoning of Black Wabbit.
- Lenald: If controlled by the player it will no longer use the spell Jutsu Cataclysm.
- Intimidation Aura: Its effects will no longer cumulate.
- Sacrifice & Transcendent: A Sacrier under Transcendent will no longer protect sacrificed targets.
- Invisibility: Will work again on monsters.
- Temporal Burn: The spell will work correctly on a Tock turn.
- Machines: Will be working again.
- Stools/Benches: If they were placed too close from an obstacle, it could happen that the characters couldn’t leave them. This has been fixed.
- Wells: Rotating them will no longer make them disappear.
- Latatouille: Will now require level 120 to be accepted.
- The Wetuwn of the Wa: Will correctly complete if the guardian is killed by the Wa Wabbit.
- Black Wabbit Dungeon: The start positions in the combat area of the Boss have been modified to limit the impact of the first turn.
- Dragon Pig: If he gains enough life to reach over 15 000 HP during his second phase, he will no longer get back to phase 1.
- Lenald Family:
- HP and Resists of the members of this family have been lowered by 10%.
- Life drain of the members of this family will be changed from 50% to 20%.
- Old Lenald: Damage of the Gangrene state applied by him will be lowered.
- Black Wabbit & Black Tiwabbit:
- Damages will be lowered.
- They will only be able to cast Wabehameha once per target.
- Bilbiza & Calamar Island: Some elements allowing progress in quests were no longer interactive. This has been fixed.
- Wa and Order: Can now be completed.
- Price display: The price will correctly appear in red if you don’t have enough Kamas to purchase the item.
- Display Window: Figurines will now appear correctly.
- Breads: It will no longer be possible to eat them during combat or during the preparation phase.
- Dowsing Rod: It will be possible to delete it once the quest has been completed.
- Fleaster Egg: Will no longer freeze the client when placed in a Haven Bag.