FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Hotfix for 1.25 - 05.07.2013

By #[Troyle] 2013-07-04 17:40
Devtracker
Reactions 25
dura-cell|2013-07-07 13:22:38In Thicket of Yourbut (Bonta) Treechnids are still in a mess wacko
In our Emelka it's worse than before.
There was a certain stability: Once you managed to get them to 150-160 Astaknydes and 230-250 Arachnees you could leave them completly alone for hours without losing the bonus.

Now its gone after less than a hour, at least in any combination i've tested until now.

The current regrow might be fitting for a server where havenworlds are sold for 18 Million Kamas and douzen players do their guildquests in Emelka... but for us it's annoying.
Rimali|2013-07-07 22:06:33
dura-cell|2013-07-07 13:22:38In Thicket of Yourbut (Bonta) Treechnids are still in a mess wacko
In our Emelka it's worse than before.
Ankama can you correct this please?
The populations are still out of control, so I dunno what they thought was fixed... Maybe in HW's (I haven't been in any since the hotfix) but I know for a fact that the populations are still out of control all over the world of twelve.. so...
On dathura emelka is perfectly in control smile 
Remi's Emelka and Hugo are permanently broken still. I don't sure if this's an eco-terrorist keeping planting mobs or a bug. If it was a person, i'd name him very dedicated and maniacal, since i've been attempting to fix these areas not once and even not twice during the last week. I prefer to think about unfixed bug here.
Lol... nvm.
Respond to this thread