Ok, I've a couple of questions since I've been expecting Haven worlds for a while, bear with me if someone already asked some of these.
01) Is there gonna be limitations on how many prims a guild can have?
Cause smaller guilds that by chance happen to get a Haven World will have a hard time defending their prim from, let's say, a fully PK guild...errr PvP guild. If you don't limit the amount of captured prims a guild has, one big guild can capture a bunch of prims, get a bunch of bonuses and keep their player base powerful a.k.a. they can recapture any lost prims and keep capturing prims.
02) Are the Haven worlds going to be different depending the nation where it is build? I mean, the Brakmarian (ashy), Sufokian (sandy) layouts are way different from Bonta and Amakna.
03) Will the "Wakfu" and "Stasis" conditions play a part on managing the Haven world? Cause aside from certain equipment I've not seen any other practical use of those conditions. It would be grand that only a Farmer level 50 with at least 80% of Wakfu be able to plant Oats in the Haven world fields.
04) Will we be able to put miner resources to harvest? Let's say, iron, copper etc.
05) Is there going to be a limitation on the crops/trees/mobs/plants/mines we can put in the Haven world? or are there gonna be standard "the area is full you can't replant, try moving further" limitation?
06) The Haven world will work like the Garden Haven gem? I.e. you will be able to plant anything anywhere with a 60% success or will we need in the Haven world patches for crops and squares for trees?
07) The fences are going to be something to restrict entrance to certain areas of the Haven world or to restrict the entire entrance of the Haven World?
08) How are the Prims gonna work? Like the Guild Centaur in Dofus? Will the Prim be a powerful mob depending on guild level that can defend itself and members will be able to join combat regardless of where they are to help defend it?
09) What will happen if an attempt to getting a guild prim ends in failure? The attacking side will receive a status? Lose resources/kamas/items? De Darm status? Griefing?
10) If we plant mobs in the Haven world, will they reproduce? i.e. gobballs and gobbettes making little gobbys and increasing the mob population by themselves and making so much of them the lag will be awful and the server may fall.
11) Somewhere I read that Gods Temples will be available for Haven worlds and that those will give a bonus for the players of that class in the guild.... Is this true?
12) How is the "the guild will get the bonuses of the prim they conquered " mechanics gonna work? Like, 50% the owning guild and 50% the conquering guild? or 100% the owning guild and 100% the conquering guild?
13) Will it be able to attack a Haven world prim if the guild doesn't have a Haven world? or to attack another Haven world prim your guild needs to have a Haven world?
14) Isn't the "Guild level 3" requirement a little low? I mean, I could make a guild for me and my alts and by luck or tons of money get a Haven world and I'll be managing that all by myself, right? or the "Level 3" refers after the Guild revamping?
15) How are alliances for Haven worlds gonna work? Will be able to make factions like 4 or 5 guilds joining under a bigger name (or banner) and our haven worlds will share their bonuses? That would be pretty neat and actually enforce good politics and diplomacy, or is it gonna be a "I don't attack you, you don't attack me"? Cause if that's the case, the alliances will be rendered useless cause "Words are not binding, better to have a promise in writing". Speaking of alliances, will a "traitor" status be available? or something that says "I promised to behave and failed to achieve it"?
Thanks for taking your time and considering this tedious doubts
This post has been edited by AlejandroVent - May 26, 2013, 12:16:07.
Reason for edit : Corrected Prisms to Prims