5 years ago
Here's the second part of the changelog:See message in context
Pandawa & Eniripsa
Borbats & Ghouls
Bug Fixing and Improvements
- Storm Arrow: will no longer have its damage reduced in aoe, but will be limited 2/turn.
- Explosive Arrow: will inflict -68HP (lvl 100) and 36% chance of Explosion (instead of -72 and 48%).
- Kittikaze: will deal its damage correctly.
- Double or Quits: will trigger correctly on the spell Battle when under the effect of the card Ecaflip God.
- Double or Quits: will work correctly after a critical hit with Loaded Dice.
- Double or Quits: it will no longer be possible to cast it if you didn’t deal damage in the turn.
- Mine: If an Enutrof walks on a Mine that is located in the area of effect of a Feather Tornado, he will be pushed back and loose his bonuses linked to the Mines and the effects associated.
- Refinement: Damages linked to destroyed items will apply correctly.
- Crashing Wave: will now work correctly.
- Intimidation Aura: will no longer be stackable on enemies.
- Phoenix Spirit: if an Osamodas his KO’d with a summon in game and this one is under Phoenix Spirit, it will no longer play its death animation twice. For more coherency, it will die with the summoner without benefit from Phoenix Spirit.
- Karchamrak: to avoid AP loss with Karchamrak attempts on items or summons that cannot be carried (Scara eggs for example) it will only be possible to carry your barrel or a character.
- Aggressive Barrel & Milky Instinct: the barrel will rebound the damage correctly.
Pandawa & Eniripsa
- Karchamrak & Regeneration: if an Eniripsa under Regeneration is carried, Regeneration will apply to the carrying Pandawa.
- Blinding Bomb: chances of applying Blindness change to 5% (lvl 0) and 15% (lvl 100), 10% and 30% with a critical hit (instead of 5% to 30%, and 10% to 70% with a critical hit).
- Specialties: their sound has been improved
- Stasified: will no longer disappear when a WP is taken from the enemy.
- Motherfogger: using this spell in a PvE fight will no longer prevent the other players from receiving experience.
- If a players is attacked while his Almanax interface is open, it will no longer prevent him from casting spells.
- Rebalancing of the experience gain provided by Mobile Arenas. Here are the numbers per level range.
- Lvl 0-20 = +150% XP
- Lvl 21-30 = +142% XP
- Lvl 31-40 = +130% XP
- Lvl 41-50 = +120% XP
- Lvl 51-60 = +109% XP
- Lvl 61-70 = +93% XP
- Lvl 71-80 = +78% XP
- Lvl 81-90 = +61% XP
- Lvl 91-105 = +14% XP
- The Nun will only summon 3 times instead of 4.
- The Parry ability of monsters will now be correctly taken into account. They will now be able to parry, which wasn’t the case before.
Borbats & Ghouls
- Damages they inflict from side and back will now receive the intended bonus.
- They will correctly play their animation when hit even though they didn’t take off their costume.
- For better balance, all Ultimate Bosses will now be immune to rebound and counter effects.
QuestsSuper Kano Smash Boulz
- Will complete correctly.
Mount ZinitChapter 1
- The quest Zinit for speed will correctly appear and validate in the Quest Book.
- Once The Schlammer outfit has been recovered, all players will be able to see Grey XIII correctly.
- From October 2nd all new Almanax quests will provide an additional reward: 10.000 experience points. Please note that this will not be retroactive!
- It will be sold by quantities of 10 for a cost of 1 Almoken (and no longer 1 by 1).
- Adding the Whispering Island. See more details above and in this devblog. You can go there by boat.
- Haven-Worlds are not yet activated but their locations can already be seen on the trade bridges of each nation. There will not be any interaction possible yet.
- It will be possible to unmerge even if the level exceeds the level of the character.
- They can no longer be traded.
- They will now display correctly when the player wearing them moves.
- They can now be stacked by 9.999 and not only 999.
- Krosmaster is not yet activated, but the playing Rooms are already available in the gambling joints of each nation. There will not be any interaction possible yet.
- Publication of a new edition of the Gazette
- When hovering the pointer on an interactive element, it will correctly turn into a mouse with a blinking right button.