July 03, 2012, 23:34:27 |
Quote (Kuba-Enu @ 03 July 2012 22:55)
Not everyone is high level to do the new bosses and the new island
Have you ever seen trool fair in dofus? Then you have to see how deserted that place is. Even that duck is a copy.
Arguments, that you are wrong:
1. Look at the poll, which one feature won and which one is near last?
2. Who said that there is a problem to any people to get higher lvl?
3. Do you know how many ppl have a break now, becouse they have nothing to do?
4. There is almost 2months after last island introduction.
5. All you need is to unlock pp lock to drop the thing you want. You don't need to have more pp.
Yes i've seen it, i've been there and enjoyed it. Every Content gets empty if you got everything you need.
And in Dofus 2.0 Trool Fair Minigames got deactivated so that might explain why it is so deserted.
1) Haven Worlds won, so what? Yes people are looking forward to the WB change because right now 99% of them cant do any of them. That doesn't mean they wont enjoy the Trool Fair. As you can see in this thread, alot of people are looking forward to it and the pet too.
2) Seeing how people are complaining how the Monster Party Buffs destroyed leveling and PvM. I'm sure there are some people having a hard time to level up. And also not everyone wants to powerlevel to get to endgame and be bored. Some enjoy the slow leveling and exploring everything and i'm sure they will enjoy the Trool Fair too.
3) So they come back, do the new island and get bored again. Most of the time there is always something to do to improve your character. Be it better runes, higher Profs, more efficient spell setup. If people are bored because of nothing to do, then the new island wont change much either.
4) Yes i know, i'm looking forward to new island and higher base level too, but it doesn't mean Trool Fair has to come last just because of that. Enjoy the game a tad more, be social, get friends, help the guild^^ It's not always about new high level content. You don't want Wakfu to be Dofus where only 5% of the people can do the hardest dungeon.
5) The more pp you have the higher chance to drop that said item you have. Why would Enus buff pp otherwise? Sure if you are lucky you can go with +0 pp, but having +100 pp increases your chance to drop the item by alot.
And they still might have something for us. It's one week till the update and they said this is the first part of the changelog.