FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Poll: Vote for the Statistics of the Next Relic

By [Sabi] - ADMINISTRATOR - 2014-05-22 16:00
Devtracker News
The Divine Dimensions will bring their lots of surprises, but also new relics! We had recently offered to you to choose the aura of a Saharash relic. This time we let you choose the statistics of the next new breastplate: Mangelâme*!

The team has submitted to us six possibilities, each corresponding to a specific style of gameplay. It is now your turn to vote for the one you want to see be implemented in-game!

The statistic proposal that has received the most votes (all communities) will then be attributed to this famous breastplate. The link to the survey can be found here and at the end of the news

(*Name and description to be localized)

Here are the statistic proposals and play styles from which you can choose:

1. AP/Damage Relic

• +1 AP
  • +1 MP
  • +115 HP
  • +25 INI
  • +7% CH
  • +65% Dmg ALL
  • +15% Critical dmg
  • +15% Resist. ALL

2. MP/Damage Relic

• +2 MP
  • +135 HP
  • +35 INI
  • +7% CH
  • +75% Dmg ALL
  • +25% Dmg from the back
  • +25% Resist. ALL

3. Range/Damage Relic

• +1 MP
  • +1 Range
  • +1 Control
  • +170 HP
  • +30 INI
  • +30 Dodge
  • +7% CH
  • +70% Dmg ALL
  • +20% Resist ALL

4. "Tank" Relic

• +1 MP
  • +410 HP
  • +40 Lock
  • +40 Dodge
  • +12 Block
  • +40% Dmg ALL
  • +40% Resist. ALL
  • +20% Resist. damage from the back

5. AP without MP "Tank" Relic

• +1 PA
  • +320 Pdv
  • +30 Lock
  • +30 Dodge
  • +10 Block
  • +40% Dmg ALL
  • +40% Resist. ALL
  • +20% Resist. damage from the back

6. "Damage" Relic without AP/MP

• +170 HP
  • +40 INI
  • +60 Dodge
  • +7% CH
  • +100% Dmg ALL
  • +20% Dmg from the back
  • +20% Critical dmg
  • +30% Resist. ALL
  • +1 Lvl ALL spells
First Ankama intervention
Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for participating in this poll! The winning Relic's statistics for all the communities together is the following... Drum roll...

The AP/Damage Relic wins!

Here is a reminder of its statistics:

• +1 AP
  • +1 MP
  • +115 HP
  • +25 INI
  • +7% CH
  • +65% Dmg ALL
  • +15% Critical dmg
  • +15% Resist. ALL

The results of all votes were as followed:

1 - AP/Damage Relic: 31.5%
2 - MP/Damage Relic: 28%
3 - Range/Damage Relic: 13.5 %
4 - "Tank" Relic: 12%
5 - AP without MP "Tank" Relic: 10%
6 - "Damage" Relic without AP/MP: 5%
See message in context
Reactions 59
Congratulations Ankama, instead of giving us six original stat groups, you give us some original ones with some useless stats (such as tanking having dodge) while giving us the two perennial favorites (damage with AP and damage without AP). Unsurprising, in the early voting #1 and #6 are the ones winning. Damage with AP has Solomonk, Harry Boots, and Dark Vlad. Damage without AP has Celestial Bearbarian, Otomai, Meridia, and Nettlez. Tanking has just the Asse Shield, which has no lock. CMC only has the PDB.

Ankama should have never done this voting. It is obvious what the outcome will be.

Also, hopefully that is not the final image. It is so plain and ugly for a relic.
I'll never get one :'(
It is obvious, I'll take number 6.
#1 Nope, for this level and the farming time you will need itrs to low.

#2 Good for DDs who can attackj from behind. (Sram, Dragon Osa) But the HP are to low and the mp are useles if you are in closed combat. It would be better if you add Dodge.

#3 Same as #2 for Range DDs (Cra, Xelor) but the HP are perfeckt.

#4 Don´t make sense, because you can get a very good tank breast with 140 at wabbit with the quest.

#5 1.
+320 Pdv
sure and no HP?
2. The same as #5 but the ap instat of the mp could be usefull.

#6 LIKE IT, VOTE IT
I'd love to say yes to a Tank Relic but here's my problem. Unless you're Trank you can't be sure most bosses will hit only yourself.

Bosses are given attacks that hit multiple players because if a boss focus fired a single player bad things would happen. So they spread out their damage meaning one players high res/block is mostly wasted.

Damage isn't wasted.
3 and 5 look great, I could go for either of them. I'd probably choose 3 though. We have enough damage relics and not enough range options.
Rather have new content, bug fixes, drop rates fixed (needs to be done soon or a lot more people are going to leave), better gear revamps and class revamps before you throw another crap relic at us that takes months to grind for because of super low drop rates.
I definitely chose the first one. AP and MP together are pretty hard to come by.
You dont need strategy really, just have as much as damage you can have and attack everything you see.

Of course %100 damage is best option in a system like that.
"6. "Damage" Relic without AP/MP"
Absolutely!
Pakonitan|2014-05-22 18:49:15I definitely chose the first one. AP and MP together are pretty hard to come by.
It is a breastplate. That is why it has an MP tongue.

Not like it is a helmet with an AP and MP tongue.

Gynrei|2014-05-22 17:20:54I'd love to say yes to a Tank Relic but here's my problem. Unless you're Trank you can't be sure most bosses will hit only yourself.

Bosses are given attacks that hit multiple players because if a boss focus fired a single player bad things would happen. So they spread out their damage meaning one players high res/block is mostly wasted.

Damage isn't wasted.
I do agree with what you have mentioned. However, support characters such has healers and shielders will benefit from having an item with high resistance. While their heals and shields might be slightly lower, they will in the end deal more heals and shields to their teammates since they will not receive that much damage and thus can focus on their allies. One of the most annoying things to see in the game is at the end of a boss fight that an Eni has high heal resistance%, which means he or she healed him or herself a lot, while a teammate had died. Also, beginning later this year and into next year Ankama wants to add many PvP elements to the game, so the resistance will not be wasted since those matches will have one loser and one winner.

But alas, the Sram Dimension is the first of 6 Divine Dimensions, and there are also going to be more Shushu pits as well. So hypothetically, since each new Dimension will have its level branch five levels higher than the previous, there should be a level 170 relic with the Enutrof Dimension, followed by a level 175 relic until the last of the six Dimensions this year which will have a level 190 relic.

So in the end, it is fine whatever the outcome of this vote will be since by the time many get enough fragments for this relic there will be many more higher level relics, with the hope of them not only being damage based.

The saddest part of this relic is really the appearance. With the Divine Dimensions having class themed appearance items, I was hoping they would do a really good job with these relics. Instead, the Sram relic is just a skull with bands on top.
Well I voted for Tank Relic, because I don't feel we have enough good tank gear.
GodIsWithUs|2014-05-22 19:31:37
Pakonitan|2014-05-22 18:49:15I definitely chose the first one. AP and MP together are pretty hard to come by.
It is a breastplate. That is why it has an MP tongue.

Not like it is a helmet with an AP and MP tongue.

Gynrei|2014-05-22 17:20:54I'd love to say yes to a Tank Relic but here's my problem. Unless you're Trank you can't be sure most bosses will hit only yourself.

Damage isn't wasted.
I do agree with what you have mentioned. However, support characters such has healers and shielders will benefit from having an item with high resistance. While their heals and shields might be slightly lower, they will in the end deal more heals and shields to their teammates since they will not receive that much damage and thus can focus on their allies. One of the most annoying things to see in the game is at the end of a boss fight that an Eni has high heal resistance%, which means he or she healed him or herself a lot, while a teammate had died. Also, beginning later this year and into next year Ankama wants to add many PvP elements to the game, so the resistance will not be wasted since those matches will have one loser and one winner.

But alas, the Sram Dimension is the first of 6 Divine Dimensions, and there are also going to be more Shushu pits as well. So hypothetically, since each new Dimension will have its level branch five levels higher than the previous, there should be a level 170 relic with the Enutrof Dimension, followed by a level 175 relic until the last of the six Dimensions this year which will have a level 190 relic.

So in the end, it is fine whatever the outcome of this vote will be since by the time many get enough fragments for this relic there will be many more higher level relics, with the hope of them not only being damage based.

The saddest part of this relic is really the appearance. With the Divine Dimensions having class themed appearance items, I was hoping they would do a really good job with these relics. Instead, the Sram relic is just a skull with bands on top.
What are the other 5 Divine Dimensions?

-waterRizarealmfire 
We need more 'functional' range gears. Besides Helm gears. And the fact that there are only a few decent weapons that offer range.

So, I'm going for that +range dmg BP.
How can they suggest relic with either 40% dmg/res or 100% dmg?

Seriously it only shows Ankama doesn't know their own game. Giving us even more dmg% will make pvp not a 2 turn KO fights but 1 turn KO, where the first one to attack (rogue) wins.

At least give us +100% resist relic too to counter the dmg others can give. I am serious.

p.s. The description of this relic tells me it should be made for tank.
i dont care, its IMPOSSIBLE for me to get a relic with this new fragment shit u added, so do whatever you want ankama, as always.
Kikuihimonji|2014-05-22 21:47:09How can they suggest relic with either 40% dmg/res or 100% dmg?

Seriously it only shows Ankama doesn't know their own game. Giving us even more dmg% will make pvp not a 2 turn KO fights but 1 turn KO, where the first one to attack (rogue) wins.

At least give us +100% resist relic too to counter the dmg others can give. I am serious.

PVP is for the dpts. sad 

saphiLC2|2014-05-22 21:52:23i dont care, its IMPOSSIBLE for me to get a relic with this new fragment shit u added, so do whatever you want ankama, as always.
+1sad

-waterRizarealmfire 
SeriousBelly|2014-05-22 21:54:44
Kikuihimonji|2014-05-22 21:47:09How can they suggest relic with either 40% dmg/res or 100% dmg?

PVP is for the dpts. sad
Imo Pvp is for anyone EXCEPT the dpts, because they 2 turn anything - read: such fight have no sense.
Can we get a 7th option: show us what the stat budget is, how stats are weighted, and let us come up with 6 choices ourselves?

the tanking statistics are just bad, compared to magic cawwot, which gets you kit skill (for wearing some of the higher level gear, like the 152 shield), and has less lock than magic cawwot. The damage is wasted: no tank has enough dmg% to be a meaningful contributor to DPT while tanking. and they did that by design. One relic won't change that restriction.
Respond to this thread