No flash

Forum

MiniMikeh's profile
Statistics
4556 Posts (3.97 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 11:11:58 | #1
This is what mine look like

As far as I know you can only max 4 as a hybrid single element builds can max 3 in the same branch while hybrids can max 2 in each branch making it 4 spells

@_@ unless i'm missing something?

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #719863  Replies : 50  Views : 6030
posté Today - 11:03:02 | #2

Quote (Bulbasheep @ 23 April 2014 10:46) *
Okay so I just reformatted my computer.

Wakfu STILL FREEZES.

ON A FRESHLY REFORMATTED COMPUTER.
Polishing a piece of shit doesn't make it not a piece of shit

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719857  Replies : 19  Views : 403
posté Today - 11:02:35 | #3
This is why fire mask is the worst of the three branches

it all makes sense

remove aoe from wakfu

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719855  Replies : 19  Views : 395
posté Today - 10:56:52 | #4

Quote (Kamiko @ 23 April 2014 10:23) *
Good job Nilla! Makes me want to go start my farm for one!
The aura is adorable, just wish they'd get a bit more creative.
I think bubbles popping around you is fairly creative considering the shield does look like it has bubbles on it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719853  Replies : 27  Views : 491
posté Today - 07:48:53 | #5

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 22 April 2014 20:31) *

Quote (Celay01 @ 22 April 2014 20:19) *
Shop is growing every day.

They are adding old furnitures to shop and making new ones.

Last update they added enutrof and cra furnitures, already released enutrof ones.

I wonder osamodas and xelor decorations.
Osa and Xelor probably won't show up too soon, they still have Cra and Masq waiting for release in the game files, not to mention a full Lenald bedroom.
Lenald furniture was given away when wabbit island came out from a forum event. I have several of the pieces in my haven bag

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719801  Replies : 8  Views : 173
posté Yesterday - 02:17:57 | #6

Quote (Dgrayman4ever @ 20 April 2014 11:45) *
I know that I exaggerated, but basically Air Masqueraider are the weaker character if the enemy are stabilized, and we have just to do damage, while Sadida can do different thing.
When the enemy is stabilized air weapon are better then our spells, but weapon should be a bit weaker then classes' spells!!!
this is why we need bonus damage on stable targets like sacriers get

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #719251  Replies : 19  Views : 1767
posté Yesterday - 01:27:08 | #7

Quote (KHfan22 @ 22 April 2014 01:11) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 22 April 2014 00:57) *

Quote (KHfan22 @ 22 April 2014 00:35) *
No. I'm 100% completely against Merging servers. If I wanted to play on Dathura I would have abandoned Nox already.
Stop talking about merging servers. Period.
The thing is you already tried coming to Dathura but left because Bee found out it was you.

I only wanted to play with Yesway and Ova but I still have things to do on Nox like run a Guild. Besides, you guys clear up your Purgatory rank like taking out of the trash every week, seriously.

A long time ago, I wanted to be in that guild before just to hang out and talk to you guys and then I suddenly logged on to see I was kicked out. I wasn't even gone for two weeks seriously. The same happened last month except I actually wanted to take out my alt so thanks for doing it for me.
I was promoted to roster officer in order to fix the purgatory problem lol literally a couple of days ago

its been like 2 months since then instead of being mad that your friends abandoned you on nox for dathura get over it and move on

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #719233  Replies : 23  Views : 375
posté Yesterday - 00:57:36 | #8

Quote (KHfan22 @ 22 April 2014 00:35) *
No. I'm 100% completely against Merging servers. If I wanted to play on Dathura I would have abandoned Nox already.
Stop talking about merging servers. Period.
The thing is you already tried coming to Dathura but left because Bee found out it was you.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #719219  Replies : 23  Views : 375
posté Yesterday - 00:30:21 | #9

Quote (aquabeauty @ 22 April 2014 00:22) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 22 April 2014 00:14) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 22 April 2014 00:11) *
I wish you would just stop talking about merging servers. You bring it up like every month. Seriously. Ankama said it's never going to happen. And honestly, as a player that has invested a lot into this game over the last several years, I don't want it to ever happen. Why? Because if you think the lag and other BS is shitty now, imagine how it would be if they merged everything. I like the dedicated servers as they are. If you want something special from another server, go sign up for another server. If you're concerned about populations in one server being too small, go to a bigger server. This is getting old.
"We can't have mounts because of lag"
"we cant merge servers because of lag"

lag isn't a reason to not do things its a reason to get a better computer
or to fix memory leaks.

because my computer is a beast and I still have to restart clients every few hours.
"every few hours"

YOU TECHNICALLY SHOULDN'T BE PLAYING FOR THAT LONG IN THE FIRST PLACE
GO OUTSIDE AQUA HOLY CHRIST

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #719201  Replies : 23  Views : 375
posté Yesterday - 00:26:41 | #10
As much as people will probably laugh about this I always compare it to runescapes grand exchange.

If wakfu was runescape and I wanted level 100 tailor I could get level 100 tailor in a day just by having a lot of kamas.

Just because of having a player base so large that getting anything you want in large amounts takes two fucking seconds Ankama wants wakfu to be grindy but we don't have the playerbase to support this as far as items go grindy isnt bad if theres a large amount of people dropping these items but its at the point now where I didn't see gwand viziew gear on the market until MONTHS after wabbit island came out

same goes for wa gear

it's almost hilarious actually

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719197  Replies : 24  Views : 516
posté Yesterday - 00:14:45 | #11

Quote (FeldePard @ 22 April 2014 00:11) *
I wish you would just stop talking about merging servers. You bring it up like every month. Seriously. Ankama said it's never going to happen. And honestly, as a player that has invested a lot into this game over the last several years, I don't want it to ever happen. Why? Because if you think the lag and other BS is shitty now, imagine how it would be if they merged everything. I like the dedicated servers as they are. If you want something special from another server, go sign up for another server. If you're concerned about populations in one server being too small, go to a bigger server. This is getting old.
"We can't have mounts because of lag"
"we cant merge servers because of lag"

lag isn't a reason to not do things its a reason to get a better computer

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #719189  Replies : 23  Views : 375
posté April 21, 2014, 13:16:00 | #12
Ya know I kinda want a stritch mount

that or a really fat tofu

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718935  Replies : 52  Views : 747
posté April 21, 2014, 11:47:40 | #13
When Soon™ comes we will have already bought two years worth of subscriptions putting money in ankamas pockets 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718927  Replies : 23  Views : 783
posté April 21, 2014, 10:53:37 | #14
So much jealousy and misguided anger in this thread '-'

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718903  Replies : 26  Views : 647
posté April 21, 2014, 09:28:38 | #15

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 18 April 2014 14:57) *

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 18 April 2014 13:18) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 18 April 2014 06:15) *
Either way, it would be interesting if the theme of the year shed more light on the Eliatropes.
You can't shed more light on something that's already one of the most fleshed out parts of the background. There's nothing more to say about Eliatopes (not to mention that introducing them was a bad idea in the first place, and, to make it worse, they're a poorly written race based on most overused fantasy tropes).
Maybe we got some dust build up in that Xelor brain of your's Major, but I think we have all heard this for the nth time already. I think we all know you want to say anything to put Eliatropes in the backdrop and put Count Harebourg in the foreground. We know you are a little saddened that Ankama has stated they have no plans at the moment to continue the Harebourg storyline while on the other hand the Teslah Disciple mentions using Eliatrope magic to open the Shustuft, there being a Krosmoz map in development on Beta, the appearance of portals like the Divine Dimensions, and that puzzle on Dofus all have some correlation to Eliatropes. There is plenty more to say about them, especially since according to the Teslah Disciple they have knowledge of opening dimensions, and though they might not be an overly great bunch the knowledge about them could expand our knowledge of the Krosmoz.

So for someone that wants to understand as much lore as possible, you sure want to avoid what you dislike even though it could open up other avenues.
Major is basically "If I don't like it it's wrong and horrible and the worst thing ever" he also likes to hear himself talk.

I honestly wouldn't let it get to you he is obsessed with one of ankamas over used villain types but doesn't seem to think anything is wrong with this but thinks eliatropes are horrible for being popular

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718897  Replies : 484  Views : 12671
posté April 21, 2014, 08:12:55 | #16

Quote (Celay01 @ 20 April 2014 17:02) *

Quote (Aacher @ 20 April 2014 13:30) *
A giant spider, please, haha.
People who have arachnophobia must not play wakfu?
You might as well live in a bubble

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718883  Replies : 52  Views : 747
posté April 20, 2014, 08:29:28 | #17
an owl mount

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718535  Replies : 52  Views : 747
posté April 18, 2014, 09:40:37 | #18
Masked spirit either not reflecting damage or lasting an extra turn
maybe cap out the bonus of your mask might be hard for classic mask though

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717531  Replies : 15  Views : 569