Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

RaVeN-Fifteen's profile
Statistics
836 Posts (1.07 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté April 06, 2014, 16:30:22 | #1
Heya! Haven't played for awhile & I thought about jumping on later today. I would love to help. I have some work to do out of game, so idk if I'll make it on tonight, but if so I'm down.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #712335  Replies : 2  Views : 186
posté March 18, 2014, 16:29:04 | #2
Love it! Some may not like the idea of pking. I understand it's part of the game, so I hope you will be strict when it gets out of hand, but the revamp is coming soon, & it wouldn't be a bad idea to start leveling the guild now. Good luck!

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #694147  Replies : 35  Views : 655
posté March 17, 2014, 17:06:27 | #3
Since gear can play a huge role versus skill, then I believe that it's hard to say. I think that there are low leveled individuals that if given the equipment and level, could wipe the floor with others given the same gear, simply because they may have a better skill.

Regardless I would probably also think about adding in branches to this discussion. Kennith was an air sacrier before it was cool. They did a great job utilizing all of the branches assets. He is one of those guys I wish I could have went toe to toe with when I went air, but he left too early... It's a shame.  

Thread : General  Preview message : #693337  Replies : 2  Views : 321
posté March 17, 2014, 16:59:54 | #4
Someone may have said this so feel free to give me s*** if you think I'm too lazy to read the comments.

Meridia takes a year to obtain. It's easy since you only have to pray at an alter, but it's really just time consuming.

Otomai can take less time, but the way I understand it is that it is still kind of a pain since you need to collect so many ingredients.

I believe it just goes case by case. One may be better & more valuable for one individual, and not for another. It just depends on the build and what you get out of each piece, and if it's worth statting what you may not get from another. Because of this reason, I believe that they probably are worth about the same. You get them 2 different ways, but both can be a pain to obtain.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #693331  Replies : 47  Views : 1531
posté March 17, 2014, 16:49:31 | #5
Alright so the idea of the earth sac is to build up coaggulation. This acts as a shield that you can use every turn. All of the earth branch's spells give coag, and you can multiply it by using the specialty called "Sanguine Armor." Earth sacs do not usually do as much damage as the fire or air branch, but their shield is there to make up for that difference.

Critical Hits on earth spells can score you some extra coag, so when you do crit and use sanguine then you will have an incredible shield. Coaggulation will also protect you from a certain amount of damage based on how high your HP is. This means that the more HP that you have, the more shield you would receive. That's 2 different ways to benefit your shield!

Another thing to take note of is the 1st two spells on the earth branch. These may give you a little less coaggulation, but they take dodge away from your opponent as well as hp. This really benefits the lock earth sacs. Most earth gear will give more lock then other elements anyways, you can stat 100 more lock, use sanguine armor to give you a shield as well as lock, and then take your enemies dodge to even improve your chances of locking them anymore! This is used for strategies & for enemies that might need distance to attack, or just to keep your enemies close.

I can try to explain the dodge/lock system incase you are interested:
(Lets pretend you are fighting your rival)

If you have 100 lock, and your rival has 100 dodge, then you have a 50% chance to lock and they have a 50% chance to dodge. Now this is the funny part... If you try to add lock to better your locking chances, then you cannot just add 1 lock for an extra 1% chance. Up until your lock and their dodge is even the cost of 1% is simply 1 lock, but if you try to better your chances, then you would need 2 more lock for 1% extra. I'm going to try and give you some examples to finish this response off. I hope it helps. This will explain how you will not need a % more lock then your opponent, but rather one number to maximize your chances.

90 lock -vs- 100 dodge = 45% chance to lock
100 lock -vs- 100 dodge = 50% chance to lock
102 lock -vs- 100 dodge = 51% chance to lock
104 lock -vs- 100 dodge = 52% chance to lock
190 lock -vs- 100 dodge = 95% chance to lock (The highest chance that you may have)
290 lock -vs- 200 dodge = 95% chance to lock
390 lock -vs- 300 dodge = 95% chance to lock
500 lock -vs- 100 dodge = 95% chance to lock

As you can clearly see, to maximize your chances to lock your opponent you only need 90 more lock than your opponent's dodge, and if you have an absurd amount of lock higher than your opponent, then your chances still remain capped at 95%.

Sorry if I bore you to death, but i figured that this info may help. Good luck to you, & have a good one!

~Fleur De Lis

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #693323  Replies : 1  Views : 427
posté March 13, 2014, 18:56:21 | #6
Congrats Erylane! The costume looks great! Can't wait to see it in-game! Hopefully they'll give you credit in the item description once it's released. It's a little token, but I think that it would go a long way!

Thread : News  Preview message : #691899  Replies : 52  Views : 1604
posté March 11, 2014, 19:11:26 | #7
I feel like this is one of those tough situations... I have pked Amaknans nonstop for a couple days because someone from there had destroyed several areas and days of work i had done as ecologist. It's annoying and very hard on someone if they are primarily the only person keeping the ecosystem in check. Amakna is really picky on their ecosystem so I think that that could have been part to blame.

There might have been people tearing at him to grab that island and do what he can to stop ecoterrorism.. And others who just wanted it to end. You are kind of right though. I don't think that I would have pked Sufokians regardless, but I'm also pretty sure that I would have continued to win back that island too.

Thread : Challenges & Politics  Preview message : #691095  Replies : 13  Views : 474
posté March 11, 2014, 19:02:38 | #8
You almost need an agent! lol. I'll wait for a response here. Like I said regardless of where you end up, I hope you can enjoy yourself in-game.  

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #691091  Replies : 4  Views : 124
posté March 11, 2014, 06:25:25 | #9
This whole war thing was so silly. I feel for Nali. It is just as much Sufokia's & Brakmar's governor's fault, as it is his. It takes two governors to agree to peace. Neither one will unless they are in control of the island (usually what they're fighting for).

Nali entered office with both conquerable islands & bonuses. Someone decided that that was not fair, & wanted to take them... Now if I was in the same situation, then I would fight for those stolen islands as well. If he gave them up, then his citizens would mark him as a bad governor. If he fought and got them back, he would still be marked as a bad governor simply for not ending it sooner so that people could make groups more easily.

It truly is a more complicated issue than people want to admit. Some people like those bonuses & some like the war-free aspect. It doesn't matter what the subject is... The citizens always have an arguement. The governor is always torn between the two to create an atmosphere that can benefit their citizens the most. They want to do their best to prove their dedication to their nation, and they want to do what is best for their nation. Sometimes that means dealing with some heat until their goal is met.

Anyways...My point is that he really does care for Amakna, He wants what is best for Amakna, & he wants to prove that he can be a successful caring governor. Sometimes you just have to take a breath and see what is really going on behind the scenes.

Thread : Challenges & Politics  Preview message : #690819  Replies : 13  Views : 474
posté March 10, 2014, 20:33:34 | #10
I'm pretty sure he's trying to give Amaknans more bonuses from islands. Sufokia stole it. He wanted to keep your guys's bonuses so he didn't let Sufo get away with taking it. Brakmar stepped in and took it from Sufo, and then Amakna had to go to war with Brakmar to reclaim the island that they wanted.

Thread : Challenges & Politics  Preview message : #690513  Replies : 13  Views : 474
posté March 10, 2014, 20:30:16 | #11
They can make it to where it only takes one feeding per level... It hasn't been released quite yet.

Thread : New Bugs  Preview message : #690511  Replies : 1  Views : 109
posté March 10, 2014, 19:16:16 | #12
Hello! I would love to invite you to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic! It's very exciting right now! Everyone active is keeping our guild chat active, we are almost always in a group with mostly our own guild members, & we are always doing something whether its leveling our characters, professions, or even completing quests.

We do joke alot. Sometimes the jokes are simply not funny at all. Won't hurt our feelings though, so go ahead and tell us we have no sense of humor. We are currently discussing new ranks, and storage space, & what the members would like to see in those areas.

I think everyone is having a blast! Some have weird work schedules, but we seem to always find room for anyone when they log on. Our guild page can be found here if you would like to look into it.
Click here

Hope you have a great day, and I hope you can enjoy yourself where ever you decide to call home. I do work in a couple hours & I really want you to be able to look around to find a guild that's right for you, so I'll probably check back again tomorrow and see how you feel.

If you do decide this is the guild for you then you can always ask for an invite from other members online if you see them. Everyone should have the right to recruit atm.  

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #690455  Replies : 4  Views : 124
posté March 10, 2014, 19:05:14 | #13
2nd! I feel like it would look nice on far more classes than the 1st, and it still screams Wakfu fan!

Thread : News  Preview message : #690447  Replies : 54  Views : 1493
posté March 10, 2014, 01:06:26 | #14

Quote (KHfan22 @ 10 March 2014 00:56) *

Quote (RaVeN-Fifteen @ 09 March 2014 18:30) *

Quote (cbunny @ 09 March 2014 01:12) *
Edit: didn't realize was on gf's account still after doing her sub.
I'm a little confused... I apologize. How are you today & how may I help you?

cbunny made a comment and realized it was the wrong account, whatever was said earlier was removed.

Either way, yes I know I have said something when this thread first came out but I take back my words. BAoM should have a chance to thrive. They have not made any trollish activities or events with the server so I don't see BAoM as a bad guild. It may be confusing as to why the leaders move around guilds a lot but as Fleur has stated he's trying to see how other guilds work. It's not a bad thing but to people who don't know what he is doing it seems like he's a guild hopper which is not muhc smiled upon in wakfu society in my opinion.

Blessings to BAoM!!
Skai

I understand now, & thank you! I understand it looks very weird & I should have said something before when I was looking into other guilds. Lovelace for example. I hardly ever see Azari doing anything, but it's probably because she has so much going on, trying to help her guild nonstop. She's extremely devoted. There's so many different ways people like to run their guilds and I find them very interesting.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #690145  Replies : 12  Views : 822
posté March 09, 2014, 20:04:41 | #15
Gotcha! Well I'll be experiencing that soon then. If the thread is still up when I'm around that level I would love to come back and share my views.  

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #690049  Replies : 6  Views : 795
posté March 09, 2014, 18:30:13 | #16

Quote (cbunny @ 09 March 2014 01:12) *
Edit: didn't realize was on gf's account still after doing her sub.
I'm a little confused... I apologize. How are you today & how may I help you?

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #690025  Replies : 12  Views : 822
posté March 09, 2014, 18:27:16 | #17
I have actually made a fire cra a week ago. I am pretty happy with my damage although atm I'm using monk and imperial crab pieces to get a ton of +fire spell levels. I'm actually okay with lower numbers though since we do have range. I find myself very seldom taking damage in PvE. I think the trade off is pretty nice!

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #690021  Replies : 6  Views : 795
posté March 08, 2014, 00:35:33 | #18
Heya! I suppose you have already found a guild, but if you are still looking & interested, Beauxbatons Academy of Magic is recruiting. Like I have said to other players today, most of our active players are lvl 45 at the lowest & 70+ as well.

We do not mind if someone is lower level than us though. We still treat them the same as higher leveled players. Everyone seems to be leveling their characters atm together. It is actually rare to find one our guildies without being grouped with another member right now. Every so often people do want to take time to work on professions as well, & that's fine too. We will help with anything that we can possibly help with on any thing you may want or need. That can range from leveling, professions, or even farming gear. We will do our best to help each other out.

We do have a post in the guild section under Nox if you feel like checking us out. If not then please enjoy your time in-game. Wish ya the best!

Thread : Introductions  Preview message : #689459  Replies : 2  Views : 179
posté March 07, 2014, 20:56:25 | #19
Hello! I would love to contact you in-game, & I definitely can in a bit. I'm heading out for a bit soon though. I'm representing Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. We have been very active! Mostly leveling characters. Alot of the members are leveling professions today though.

We are always in groups with each other so you would always have someone to group with. I will say that we have some active members around level 40 to 50, but alot are actually 70+ and continuing to level. We don't mind helping you out regardless though.

We have a page up in the guilds section for Nox! I hope you have a chance to check it out, and regardless of which guild you choose, I hope you have a pleasant experience in-game. Have a good one!

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #689377  Replies : 4  Views : 142