Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

Nox16's profile
Statistics
1983 Posts (2.49 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 08:38:32 | #1
I would rather they have full hp and a food source just in case i do some day have a use for them *you never know maybe ankama will release a class in 2 more years and has an air branch and ill have a the perfect pet or some sidekick *hopefully they fix them eating pets*. I know the osa powder way would probably be easier or at least take up less space however i really dont want to craft a ton of it.. i also dislike seeing pets dead/ at very low hp cause means i have to constantly give them powder. *i also from doing the otamais bp quest got so many mats that are pet food so yeah its easier for me to feed them than to make osa powder or buy some* idk maybe im just crazy or just so use to it that i dont want to change my system after 2 years.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719817  Replies : 28  Views : 339
posté Yesterday - 07:26:56 | #2
feeding them isnt the issue its the times in which i have to feed some pets. I own alot of pets alot of which i dont use and are max level. Now there are like 2 ways i can handle these pets: 1. feed them every 3 days and keep them at full hp, 2. let them die and just give them osa powder when i need them. I currently do method 1 because to me it feels faster than the osa powder method. Thats why i would like a last feed time because it means i have to waste less resources.

In all honesty i like the new system but i also miss the old one cause the old one took forever yeah but for someone like me it gave me something to do over months. I digress.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719793  Replies : 28  Views : 339
posté April 22, 2014, 22:53:22 | #3
The only change i would say the foggernaut support skills needs is some sort of buff to stasis in the passives which they dont really have. I mean only really foggernator out right buffs stasis and even then just lowers costs. Mother fogger is nice and gives a possible buff and nice none linear range. I just think stasis needs a bit of a buff in the passives or one that out rights helps them.

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #719699  Replies : 9  Views : 143
posté April 22, 2014, 21:29:07 | #4
i really preferred the time stamps cause it let me feed some pets on the last day or a few hours before they take damage... i cant really do that now.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719671  Replies : 28  Views : 339
posté April 20, 2014, 01:33:21 | #5

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 20 April 2014 00:20) *
I did not actively oppose your acquisition of this awesome breastplate, so thank me as well! Congratulations!

Snausages
Im the same i dont even know you so you should thank me for not somehow making your quest harder.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718451  Replies : 11  Views : 333
posté April 19, 2014, 20:18:03 | #6
im indifferent to mounts. However a gobbly cause id look ridiculous on it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718271  Replies : 53  Views : 780
posté April 19, 2014, 01:48:53 | #7
im still underwhelmed.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717969  Replies : 19  Views : 439
posté April 18, 2014, 21:42:02 | #8
First since you are on wakfuasia you really shouldn't be posting here cause i think since you dont play on the servers these forums cover its against the rules. ehhh.

The problem is you got alot of the archetypes sorta wrong. I mean sadi as a damage dealer when they are clearly a supportish class * i know they can do damage well but its not their role really so calm down sadi people before you attack me*

Iop *which you pronounced wrong* - you sorta got them right... iops are easy i wouldnt call them highly mobile though.

cra- they are maybe the best ranged but idk if they are the best output damage wise with anyone with range.

Eni- i talked about this.

sram- they have like alot of escapes, air has 3 moves that help the sram escape a kinda back step and they can guile away, they can go invis which is like a escape. I also wouldnt say they are squishy a water sram can heal himself but it depends on gear.

rogue: they are nowhere close to iop/cra/ sram in the game they are like mid ranged damage dealers with alot of burst. *i suppose it depends on builds im no expert on rogues i just know i wouldnt classify them the way you did*

osa: Dragon osa is a very popular way to play osas and they do amazing damage yes they are summoners but i could probably boldly state that dragon osas are more prevalent.

Eca: idk how right this is i mean the card thing is right but idk if they are super mobile cause it cost them 2 ap to jump a space i think.

Sadi: talked about them

Masqs: idk if i would call them melee only air is technically melee imo.

enu: you got most of this right

Sacs: first off iops, foggernauts have hp passive buffs in fact id say the foggernaut has a better one since they dont lose hp when teammates die. I digress yeah they are tanks, they have high board control and fire are berserk...

Foggernaut: this is a great class you simply havent seen a good one or who knows the class. *they are probably more mobile than a eca* * depending on the build/ enemy you are fighting a foggernaut will do more damage than a masq especially if its stasis* fire has amazing aoe/damage earth is fantastic as well. also they are tanky

panda: idk if id call them the best map manipulators they have a move that lets them pick things up thats all. also idk if id call them tanks.

Feca: fecas are like tanks... its called fecas shield. id argue if they are supportish or not

Xelor yeah mechanics wise yes complicated i personally think they have the best movement in the game but people would argue with me. you sorta got them generally right.

You said you wanted to discuss class archtypes and you did that with some class while others you didnt show a great understanding of them or just very basics or one very niche version of them. You dont have to talk about passives and specials to explain a class just know what they are capable of. Id also say whoever your talking to does not know classes very well because every class is strong.

Im not trying to be rude but you wanted criticism and its what your getting you decided to do a guide over wakfu and your information was lacking alot.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717879  Replies : 19  Views : 439
posté April 18, 2014, 21:13:36 | #9
thats so sad.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #717847  Replies : 44  Views : 815
posté April 18, 2014, 21:11:39 | #10
If they come on the markets and arnt crazy expensive ill buy it but im not spending this much money on such things cause i know in like a week they will do the same thing again but with the some other insig.

Thread : News  Preview message : #717845  Replies : 56  Views : 994
posté April 18, 2014, 04:04:42 | #11
I agree with khackt you really need to revise the knowledge of some classes if you are calling this a guide at all cause alot of the info you gave is wrong/ missing alot of information about a class with just a few basics. I will point out a few flaws.

For example foggernauts: they have a special branch called stasis that always hits for the lowest res of a mob, They are extremely mobile with rails and in all branches do amazing damage.

Another thing xelors also have a revive.

Sadis and masqs can also heal besides enis also osas but you did include them i think fecas can heal small amounts... unsure though ;o.

Alot of the roles you described are wrong or not the main aspect or way a class is played. I think the issue is because a class varies so much depending on what element you decide to go in it. Lets take osas. If you go a summon build your damage will be low on yourself and you will focus the spells that buff your summons. If you go dragon then you become a dps monster *which you said they dont do dps well* It is mostly all dependent on builds. Like an eni can do good damage.

There are a lot of little mistakes that add up to alot of bad information. I contribute this to your lack of knowledge in every class but thats ok it takes time to learn.

I would recommend if you really want to do a proper video to either play the classes or find someone high level in that class to tell you about them or point you to someone who will cause they can really show off a class. *some classes scale very well late game others kinda of flop* So just either re familarize yourself with all the classes or ask higher levels to show off what they are like.

On a totally different note: i dont approve of this no self advertisement :@

Also moshpitt he plays on wapac i think cause his feca had that swimsuit costume on in the selection screen i think.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717479  Replies : 19  Views : 439
posté April 17, 2014, 23:39:58 | #12

Quote (GrimackReapum @ 17 April 2014 22:26) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 17 April 2014 17:47) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 17 April 2014 05:40) *
He does do the mask changing animation when he changes "classes"

it's really hard to really say anything without it sounding like pure speculation but maybe he's another class/race with masks in his possession?

and it would be pretty hilarious having them involved with ogrest considering the old hoodlums kinda resembled the old ogrest cult on that subject though I would kill for a part 3 of zinit....
ikr well i always thought hoodlum dungeon hinted at part 3 of zinit... but we never got it so ya.
How funny, I just wrote a fanfic about this subject!

Click here
interesting.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717429  Replies : 485  Views : 12734
posté April 17, 2014, 21:33:03 | #13

Quote (Cyndera @ 17 April 2014 15:43) *
Those look interesting, Fire Enus are going to like this. Does anyone know what srams get yet?
i was looking and i heard it was maybe something to do with the sram double or the sram itself. Basically they gain 2 ap for 1 wp like the old xelor devotion... im still unsure if this is the case or not cause i was using google translate and the french talk alot.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #717355  Replies : 44  Views : 815
posté April 17, 2014, 17:47:08 | #14

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 17 April 2014 05:40) *
He does do the mask changing animation when he changes "classes"

it's really hard to really say anything without it sounding like pure speculation but maybe he's another class/race with masks in his possession?

and it would be pretty hilarious having them involved with ogrest considering the old hoodlums kinda resembled the old ogrest cult on that subject though I would kill for a part 3 of zinit....
ikr well i always thought hoodlum dungeon hinted at part 3 of zinit... but we never got it so ya.

This post has been edited by Nox16 - April 17, 2014, 17:47:20.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717247  Replies : 485  Views : 12734
posté April 17, 2014, 04:13:15 | #15
I have a question to ryf about hoodlums and potentially story? when hoodlums were revamped the ship they are in has notes and stuff and something about zinit like they saw something shiny and tried to get it or saw something and are actively trying to get to it yet its never explained besides that. To me it tells more about zinit part 3 and their possible involvement or a quest line that just never got implemented. I suppose on rereading it that they could have tried to steal the dofus from ogrest but im still unsure what fantastic relic they were trying to get. In addition there is the head hoodlum *hoodfella or whatever he is the head hoodlum* there is speculation that he is a masq but in all honest i know he just drop that emblem cause of not having a masq hoodlum. So thats not a clue to his identity. However he is able to transform into different classes and use there abilities thats rather interesting. So i guess id have to ask as well will we see more about the hoodlums and their boss in the future?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717023  Replies : 485  Views : 12734
posté April 17, 2014, 03:09:14 | #16
whats the srams spell?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #717011  Replies : 44  Views : 815
posté April 17, 2014, 02:02:50 | #17

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 17 April 2014 00:58) *
While were at it give classes with rebound some form of indicator of who its going to bounce to and if its going to bounce at all
You usually know if a attack will bounce or not if you use it or not... its kinda harder to sometimes tell where it will bounce to though from observation it sometimes will go to whatever is closer to the mob though that doesnt indicate that if you do it on that mob again it will bounce the same so its better to control your bounces... i do agree they could explain the bounce mechanic better or show where your attack will bounce to.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #716983  Replies : 19  Views : 412
posté April 16, 2014, 07:23:50 | #18
i went on the beta and didnt see this at all so im going to assume this is a suggestion? Unless im very dense and just couldnt find these new spells.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716569  Replies : 44  Views : 815