Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

[Guide] Owlite's guide to air/water Masqueraider
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-10-08
posté February 12, 2014, 01:50:55 | #41
Very well-written guide, thanks a lot for sharing your experience with the Masq! I've got some questions aswell if you won't mind :

What do you think that would be the best order to level your abilities? I've seen you said Fugue + Classerole to be the best move until I get the extra AP (so I guess for stats the best is to save for the Ap aswell), but I can't figure out which would do me the best to level first (thought of Mask Master or Masked Spirit or even the Air Mask itself).

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-01
posté February 17, 2014, 08:19:46 | #42

Quote (Oxygenz @ 12 February 2014 01:50) *
Very well-written guide, thanks a lot for sharing your experience with the Masq! I've got some questions aswell if you won't mind :

What do you think that would be the best order to level your abilities? I've seen you said Fugue + Classerole to be the best move until I get the extra AP (so I guess for stats the best is to save for the Ap aswell), but I can't figure out which would do me the best to level first (thought of Mask Master or Masked Spirit or even the Air Mask itself).
Okay first I want to apologize for the late response I am usually quicker then this but i've been a bit tied up as of late.

Specialties ah yes the big question which I knew would come eventually and I should have put in the guide in the first place (Knew I was forgetting something!)

In order I personally would do the following

Mask Master -> Artful dodger -> Burst of Wakfu -> Charade -> Masked Spirit -> Classic Mask -> Carnival -> Dance of Death

The last two may be switched around this is just how i'm doing it personally

Mask master gives you dodge hp return on kills which is nice when leveling and crit damage its a great starter. Artful dodger allows you to benefit from the dodge from mask master and from all dodge gained from gear. Burst of wakfu is obvious more Ap for any wp used, charade is a wp regen literally anything involving regaining wakfu points is a must as this is very very rare in terms of class abilities and its very powerful. Masked spirit is your best friend and your soul mate (your lover to if you're into that sort of thing) your mask is well your mask it's what you put on at the start of every fight. and carnival and dance of death are the last two that are in the "nice to have" category which is why they are last.

I hope this helps! Sorry for the wall of text there I coulda just left it at the list and been done with it but I wanted to add my two cents to explain my thinking process a bit. Think of it as when a math teacher goes "show your work!" haha.

This post has been edited by MiniMikeh - February 17, 2014, 08:21:00.
posté March 12, 2014, 23:35:38 | #43
Hey Owlite. I wanted to ask you how you reached 10 ap with your posted build without statting AP? When I put it into Wakfu-Elements' builder, I only get 9 ap.

posté March 13, 2014, 06:59:56 | #44
solomonk gives an ap allowing me to reach 10 without an ap cape or stat

depending on which build youre looking at with lenad neemoi cape i didnt stat ap

with gwand viziew cape i statted one

-i hope that helps!

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2014-02-13
posté March 19, 2014, 00:30:44 | #45
Hello Owlite!
Since Masqs got a free respec this update I was thinking of rolling Air/Water, but currently I'm a lvl 81 pure water masq, and I'm worried if i roll air/water i'll have a hard time leveling, or is 81 an ok level to roll air/water? And i was planning to stat 1 ap 1 mp, but i can't choose between dodge or crits to max first. Any advice would be really appreciated  

posté March 19, 2014, 00:39:51 | #46
As long as youre doing okay on gear I don't see a reason why you can't pull it off as that was the level that I started as air/water

I did 1 ap 1 mp max dodge 10 kit 8 crit and 12 agi/chance at 140

this still puts me at 42 crit and almost 700 in both elements with 10/6

kit is optional I just like having access to high gear

posté March 23, 2014, 15:07:35 | #47
bro owlite,,my pleasure to reply this thread..
im now lvling masq.. almost 120 lvl char.. i up AP and MP already.. Is Chance useful for masq?
im still confuse about what up next between dodge and crit.. or agi and chance..
btw,, im crit type of this build..

posté March 24, 2014, 09:58:56 | #48
i'm gonna go ahead and give you advice in a way that is basically me assuming you didn't stat 10 kit skill like I did.

Since you say you want to favor crits i'd personally do the following:

1 Ap, 1 Mp, 100 dodge, xx crits if possible max it

the dodge is important with dodge maxed AND 10 kit skill I still had enough points to do both the ap and the mp and 8 crit and 12 in each chance and agility so cut the kit skill and the chance/agi and youll have plenty of points to get crit close to if not right at max

my reason behind my build in particular is keeping myself above 40 crits as long as im at 40 I dont really care all that much and with artful dodger backing my damage percents up I don't see 10 kit as a waste of points if anything its a benefit since I can get the increased stats from higher level gear

sorry for the long post basically tl;dr version is:

1 Ap, 1 Mp, 100 dodge, then max crit