posté April 05, 2013, 16:37:30 | #21

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 05 April 2013 05:48) *

Quote (Th3G0ldf1sh @ 03 April 2013 23:17) *
This needs to be stickied over the outdated Earth/Air Dragon osa guide. lol
Ok, I will AnkaBox Troyle then .

And done!

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-01-30
posté April 08, 2013, 16:17:56 | #22
Ash,what do u think about azeal's twin daggers?

For me,Dodge is also important...mobility is always good.

In my build i have 30 dodge,1ap,1mp and rest on str.

Ancient Eradicator * Member Since 2008-06-09
posté April 09, 2013, 04:08:23 | #23

Quote (Maxiliano @ 08 April 2013 16:17) *
Ash,what do u think about azeal's twin daggers?

For me,Dodge is also important...mobility is always good.

In my build i have 30 dodge,1ap,1mp and rest on str.
In my opinion, the daggers are too offensive, which results in lower resistance, which then results in more enemies attacking you, which then results in more enemies being in your tackle zone. It is like a domino effect. So though the daggers give more dodge, it also will cause more enemies to get into your tackle zone. Hence, getting higher resistance basically results in less need to dodge. So though dodge does help you escape tackle zones, resistance helps you not get into many tackles zones since no enemy will really want to attack you. Also, for those rare times you need to escape use your gobgob or ask an ally. Dodge does seem tempting but really, and weirdly enough, resistance is better to prevent getting locked than dodge is with how AI works. That is one reason why I have not replaced by staff with a better weapon. Though some weapons would be statistically better, the resistance from the staff helps you not get attacked as much and thus has some further use beyond the statistics due to AI. Also, being earth, it will be highly unlikely that you will get a good amount of dodge anyways to escape high level monster regularly since earth sets are usually lock since earth is the tanking element. Hope this helps. You can go dodge if you like, but I honestly think resistance is your best friend when it comes to not wanting to be locked.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - April 09, 2013, 04:10:33.
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-01-30
posté April 16, 2013, 22:05:34 | #24
Did u check the new cape?it gives ap :3 and i heard there is a bp which gives mp...i think i'll add them to radiactive set and be 10 ap...or i might use a mp weapon and be 9 ap...hard to choice XD

I decided to be 9 ap but i'll end up with 7 mp.

what u think about this set?

JMKHNWJMKHOWJNJBBWJOMLNWKWJMKCLWJMKCLWJMKHHWJMKHLWJMKHMWJMKNKW

I know u like res over dodge.but I fight with hit-and-run style.Igot 50 dodge and i'll have tufty tofu.

Forgot to add.That random codic is to load here:_Click here#

Also today i fought with a sacrier and my shield didn't work on him.Is it a bug?He was attacked by the push move of crows and he had 2 armored shields on him.

posté April 18, 2013, 17:21:06 | #25

Quote (Maxiliano @ 16 April 2013 22:05) *
Did u check the new cape?it gives ap :3 and i heard there is a bp which gives mp...i think i'll add them to radiactive set and be 10 ap...or i might use a mp weapon and be 9 ap...hard to choice XD

I decided to be 9 ap but i'll end up with 7 mp.

what u think about this set?

JMKHNWJMKHOWJNJBBWJOMLNWKWJMKCLWJMKCLWJMKHHWJMKHLWJMKHMWJMKNKW

I know u like res over dodge.but I fight with hit-and-run style.Igot 50 dodge and i'll have tufty tofu.

Forgot to add.That random codic is to load here:_Click here#

Also today i fought with a sacrier and my shield didn't work on him.Is it a bug?He was attacked by the push move of crows and he had 2 armored shields on him.
To each their own . With the new gear there are a lot of options.....you can even go 9 ap / 8 mp with radioactive + golden wings + hagen glass wardrobe + 2 mp stated. So there is a ton of variety for everyone since earth got the best hand out of all the elements, though the Sylargh set is bad for a level 130 set since the individual pieces are weak and none of the item bonuses are any good, I wouldn't wear that even if summon damage affected Gobgob or if I were a Sadida. But the other options more than make up for it.

Yes, that is a bug .

Also, I am not going to be able to update this guide until May or so due to priorities in real life. But it is all up to date besides the gear.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-04-04
posté April 28, 2013, 09:41:50 | #26
:O On your spells section, you mixed up the scores between the offensive and support.

I mean, you gave Armored Command a 5 on offensive and a 1 on supportive..

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-02
posté April 28, 2013, 10:01:10 | #27

Quote (Moclon @ 28 April 2013 09:41) *
:O On your spells section, you mixed up the scores between the offensive and support.

His ranking system on this, being 1 the first spell you should use, and 5 being the last spell you should use.

So, in this case, since Armored has a Support Rank 1, it means it should be the first skill you use as a support, and since it has an Offensive rank 5 for the osa, this means you should never really attack with this spell at all.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-04-04
posté April 29, 2013, 14:26:25 | #28

Quote (Th3G0ldf1sh @ 28 April 2013 10:01) *

Quote (Moclon @ 28 April 2013 09:41) *

His ranking system on this, being 1 the first spell you should use, and 5 being the last spell you should use.

So, in this case, since Armored has a Support Rank 1, it means it should be the first skill you use as a support, and since it has an Offensive rank 5 for the osa, this means you should never really attack with this spell at all.
Oh now I understand, thanks!

I thought it was a "How good is this from 1 to 5?" rating.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-02
posté April 29, 2013, 17:19:19 | #29
Hehe, yeah, it's a rating system on the order of which the spells should be used.

1 being use first, and 5 being use last.

Glad that cleared it up for you  

posté May 20, 2013, 20:56:28 | #30
I'm interested to see how you'll update this super awesome guide, after the Dragonpig update goes live tomorrow.

You've got the bestestesets skills ever for writing guides. ILU.

posté May 28, 2013, 04:22:30 | #31
Sorry for the late update to my guide. Real life got in the way, such as uni, long term girlfriend of two years getting very sick, vacation, et cetera. I have not really been able to really do anything on this game for almost 2 months now pretty much. I'll try and get this guide updated as soon as possible.

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-11-19
posté February 18, 2014, 02:00:52 | #32
Thanks I'm thinking of trying a Earth Osa. I had air/fire Summon Osa before I deleted it so I'm not new to this class.

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté March 04, 2014, 12:30:52 | #33
I'm also trying earth Osa now, or reather deciding between fire and earth. I really like earth but fire seems so much stronger. Earth is a bit underpowered at the moment. To be honest I've only seen one (1!) earth Osa, long ago, so I just don't know...
They seems like a very versatile class, but it's also their weakness, they don't seems to be good at anything, just average in everything. Their heals seems very weak, dmg is average + they know some tricks like switching places and giving armours.

Could any earth Osa comment on it? Are they really underpowered or is it just me? What is their role in group? DD when needed, helping Eni when needed, tanking when needed? Anything that the group lacks at the moment?