Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

Immortal Character; or HP Bug?
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-04-15
posté August 12, 2012, 18:16:59 | #1
Immortal Character; or HP Bug? Whilst fighting crows in Kelba today; one of our group members took enough damage to get to 0hp but somehow is still able to continue fighting.

Posted on behalf of: IGN: Sinbad (sinbad666). Reproducibility is unknown.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-10-26
posté August 16, 2012, 03:21:21 | #2
Did they die after one turn of attacking after hitting 0hp?
Sacs have a passive that allows them one more turn after hitting 0 hp.

Unless your Sac friend didnt lvl Cling to Life or they were alive for more than one turn, this isn't a bug~

This post has been edited by Genepe - August 16, 2012, 03:21:57.
Reason for edit : still life what. wrong skill name
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-11-04
posté August 16, 2012, 03:59:37 | #3
Sacriers with Cling to Life get 1 HP upon revival not 0. They are also unkillable until their turn comes.

This HP bug happens when your group is in the middle of a fight and you add an extra player in while the group has one (or more) of the following; an Eni with Constitution, a Sacrier with Pact or a Iop with Vitality. The extra HP these characters get from their passive buffs visually disappear, so when you hit 0 HP, you still technically have HP from your buff left and you can loose it normally and die if you get enough damage. It's only a visual bug, the character isn't invincible.

This post has been edited by Neuroid - August 16, 2012, 04:00:00.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-04-15
posté August 16, 2012, 12:28:49 | #4

Did they die after one turn of attacking after hitting 0hp?Sacs have a passive that allows them one more turn after hitting 0 hp.
That's the thing he didn't die after one turn, he continued to fight until the end of the battle with 0hp lol. Perhaps I should have said that in the original post, my mistake.

This HP bug happens when your group is in the middle of a fight and you add an extra player in while the group has one (or more) of the following; an Eni with Constitution, a Sacrier with Pact or a Iop with Vitality.

I'm aware of this bug too, however no-one was added to the group during this fight.

posté August 16, 2012, 13:15:18 | #5
Feature