FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Trauma's Sram Bugged

By GJTora 2013-04-17 20:49
Trauma does halved damage when use in Invisibility, Push effect works, just damage is halved.
I hope it is a bug.

up
Reactions 5
every damage done during invisibility is halved and trauma should usually end invisibility unless you have skilled shadow master then you probably stay invisible and do only 50% dmg...
GJTora|2013-04-17 20:49:21Trauma does halved damage when use in Invisibility, Push effect works, just damage is halved.
I hope it is a bug.

up
its bug maybe tongue

Lus94|2013-04-20 14:06:44every damage done during invisibility is halved and trauma should usually end invisibility unless you have skilled shadow master then you probably stay invisible and do only 50% dmg...

really ? did u read trauma description ? its srambush spell tongue

ssshalfsword|2013-04-20 15:02:41
Lus94|2013-04-20 14:06:44every damage done during invisibility is halved and trauma should usually end invisibility unless you have skilled shadow master then you probably stay invisible and do only 50% dmg...

well yes. It is a srambush spell but only if you haven't skilled shadow master and don't attack from behind... if you have skilled it then trauma isn't srambush anymore and I suppose then its damage is halved as well...
Lus94|2013-04-20 18:45:49

well yes. It is a srambush spell but only if you haven't skilled shadow master and don't attack from behind... if you have skilled it then trauma isn't srambush anymore and I suppose then its damage is halved as well...

Sr'ambush spells inflict normal damage but reveal the Sram, even with the Shadow Master passive tongue

check it 
ssshalfsword|2013-04-20 19:11:51
Lus94|2013-04-20 18:45:49

Sr'ambush spells inflict normal damage but reveal the Sram, even with the Shadow Master passive tongue

check it
seems to be written there but has been a while since wink before the update I have seen plenty of srams using srambush spells and staying invisible because the had skilled shadow master. can't say how it is now and can't test it because I haven't skilled shadow master...(and don't want to waste a restat for that biggrin )
on the other side I see your point:What you describe is what should be but in Wakfu things rarely are like they should wink 
Respond to this thread