Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

Chillberg, Remington, all French, Nothing has been translated yet...
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-12-23
posté April 17, 2013, 06:30:01 | #1
Chillberg, Remington, all French Hey forum,

So, nothing on Chillberg has been translated into English yet.
I am really, really keen to learn the back story of Chillberg (seriously, that's what I've been most excited for), so a translation would be great!
Plus, it makes it more difficult to figure out what to do when you can't read the quests...

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-12-21
posté April 18, 2013, 15:50:35 | #2
Bump.

Im really so disappointed with the total lack of effort to translate. I could forgive some bad grammar and misspelling. But so many of the books and notes I find with lore. ALL French and gibberish to me.

French guys cut n paste google translate into the scripts or something.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-01-29
posté April 18, 2013, 19:23:26 | #3

Quote (Aacher @ 17 April 2013 06:30) *
I am really, really keen to learn the back story of Chillberg (seriously, that's what I've been most excited for), so a translation would be great!
Plus, it makes it more difficult to figure out what to do when you can't read the quests...
Lol, dude you do not have to explain yourself, you are paying for a service that is delivered in English, it is your right to receive it as such!

posté April 19, 2013, 09:11:01 | #4
Hello,

Thanks for coming here to report this and for your enthusiasm about the new area!!

We've been under a lot of strain recently with the release of DOFUS and WAKFU patches, and we realise that a lot of untranslated content is now available. Rest assured that we do read the forums, noting your concerns and taking your comments into account, and that we're working our croissant-baking butts off to have this content in English for you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Reaj-Knorg