Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

Maqurader skill... STEALING IDENTITY, just read below
Short Strich * Member Since 2012-01-21
posté May 31, 2012, 05:07:41 | #1
Maqurader skill... STEALING IDENTITY ok so my idea islike the srams invisibility, so in pve, say its a group of 1 gobbette and 1 gobbly, if u mimic the gobbly, the gobbette will heal u and go kill her own baby. in pvp, the best part of this idea is that, wait for it, if u kill the gov and steal its identity, U CAN BECOME THE GOV UNTIL U ARE REVEALED!! also wen u steal sumthings indentity u swap places with the person you stealed the identity with. also u can talk into the guild and there grup and there team and everything, in pvp so u can sell the part! itll be so fun, and the way u are revealed in pve is wen the enemy u mimiked died and in pvp wen u r pked

This post has been edited by kewlkid123 - June 05, 2012, 22:45:37.
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2005-08-04
posté May 31, 2012, 05:23:57 | #2
calm down

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2006-12-02
posté June 02, 2012, 00:52:40 | #3
thumbs up for being creative, but id probably travel to france to smack everyone at ankama if they implicated this.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-06-28
posté June 02, 2012, 00:57:58 | #4
That might be way OP... But nice idea Jcolor.

posté June 05, 2012, 22:43:41 | #5

Quote (crawfish33 @ 02 June 2012 00:57) *
That might be way OP... But nice idea Jcolor.
thanks  

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-02-19
posté June 06, 2012, 00:47:23 | #6

Quote (kewlkid123 @ 31 May 2012 05:07) *
ok so my idea islike the srams invisibility, so in pve, say its a group of 1 gobbette and 1 gobbly, if u mimic the gobbly, the gobbette will heal u and go kill her own baby. in pvp, the best part of this idea is that, wait for it, if u kill the gov and steal its identity, U CAN BECOME THE GOV UNTIL U ARE REVEALED!! also wen u steal sumthings indentity u swap places with the person you stealed the identity with. also u can talk into the guild and there grup and there team and everything, in pvp so u can sell the part! itll be so fun, and the way u are revealed in pve is wen the enemy u mimiked died and in pvp wen u r pked
Can any one else see how freaky that would be IRL? But, yeah sounds cool. I'm an RPer so Maqs that could really do that seem to make awsome villans.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-02-22
posté June 12, 2012, 03:57:29 | #7

ok so my idea islike the srams invisibility, so in pve, say its a group of 1 gobbette and 1 gobbly, if u mimic the gobbly, the gobbette will heal u and go kill her own baby. in pvp, the best part of this idea is that, wait for it, if u kill the gov and steal its identity, U CAN BECOME THE GOV UNTIL U ARE REVEALED!! also wen u steal sumthings indentity u swap places with the person you stealed the identity with. also u can talk into the guild and there grup and there team and everything, in pvp so u can sell the part! itll be so fun, and the way u are revealed in pve is wen the enemy u mimiked died and in pvp wen u r pked
Maybe to balance it out it could only last a few turns, and if the above conditions applied then it would also end...... kinda like a weird armor. I also think that you will be able to use the person you mimiced's attacks, but only 1/4 of the normal damage, that way you could sell it off better (you won't copy their skills, you retain your own). Oh, and if you copy anything, it won't always swap you, it'll be random. That would really sell it. One last thing: status buffs (or debuffs) applied to you or the person/enemy you mimiced will be copied to the opposite. Ex: you copy, say some random sadida, and a feca on the sadida's team gives the real sadida fire armor, you would gain it too. Kinda sells it out, kinda balances it, kinda everything. (Sidenote: I say nay to being able to talk in the person you mimiced's guild, cause some jerks would just badmouth the guild to get them kicked out. Otherwise, I liekz this.

EDIT: Here's how I think the stats should look:

Mimic: Desc: Use this skill to take the from of someone else inside the battle.
Lvl 1: lasts 1 turn, costs 5WP Lvl 3: lasts 3 turns costs 4 WP Lvl 6: lasts 4 turns costs 3 WP Lvl 9: lasts 10 turns costs 2 WP Conditions: can only be used 2 times per battle

This post has been edited by Marbowser - June 12, 2012, 04:11:30.
posté June 12, 2012, 05:46:20 | #8

Quote (Marbowser @ 12 June 2012 03:57) *

Maybe to balance it out it could only last a few turns, and if the above conditions applied then it would also end...... kinda like a weird armor. I also think that you will be able to use the person you mimiced's attacks, but only 1/4 of the normal damage, that way you could sell it off better (you won't copy their skills, you retain your own). Oh, and if you copy anything, it won't always swap you, it'll be random. That would really sell it. One last thing: status buffs (or debuffs) applied to you or the person/enemy you mimiced will be copied to the opposite. Ex: you copy, say some random sadida, and a feca on the sadida's team gives the real sadida fire armor, you would gain it too. Kinda sells it out, kinda balances it, kinda everything. (Sidenote: I say nay to being able to talk in the person you mimiced's guild, cause some jerks would just badmouth the guild to get them kicked out. Otherwise, I liekz this.

Lvl 1: lasts 1 turn, costs 5WP Lvl 3: lasts 3 turns costs 4 WP Lvl 6: lasts 4 turns costs 3 WP Lvl 9: lasts 10 turns costs 2 WP Conditions: can only be used 2 times per battle
i love your ideas, thanks, they sound alot better , eleborate on the gov part though, im sure interested u hav to say about that, thanks for eleborating on everything else, got me thinking  

posté June 13, 2012, 22:46:40 | #9

Quote (kewlkid123 @ 12 June 2012 05:46) *

i love your ideas, thanks, they sound alot better , eleborate on the gov part though, im sure interested u hav to say about that, thanks for eleborating on everything else, got me thinking
I just hope they decide to implement this, it would make masqeraiders a ton more interesting. The way I meant the clone would work is like how a Feca's armor works, you cast it and it lasts a few turns then wears off. About the gov part, it will work a bit like Eni's Rebirth mark: you can't cast it on certain monsters, mostly bosses. Otherwise you can cast it on the governer, but it only lasts for the battle . Otherwise, this sounds like a great thing. Maybe one more balancing thing is that you can't use your own specialty skills while in disguise. I don't know. Let's just all hope those nice people who make the changes to the game notice this, and work extra hard to implement this AND Maqueraiders.

posté June 14, 2012, 04:46:31 | #10

Quote (Marbowser @ 13 June 2012 22:46) *

I just hope they decide to implement this, it would make masqeraiders a ton more interesting. The way I meant the clone would work is like how a Feca's armor works, you cast it and it lasts a few turns then wears off. About the gov part, it will work a bit like Eni's Rebirth mark: you can't cast it on certain monsters, mostly bosses. Otherwise you can cast it on the governer, but it only lasts for the battle . Otherwise, this sounds like a great thing. Maybe one more balancing thing is that you can't use your own specialty skills while in disguise. I don't know. Let's just all hope those nice people who make the changes to the game notice this, and work extra hard to implement this AND Maqueraiders.
lol mar didnt notice it was u get on wakfu D:

posté June 14, 2012, 18:29:00 | #11

Quote (kewlkid123 @ 14 June 2012 04:46) *

Quote (Marbowser @ 13 June 2012 22:46) *

lol mar didnt notice it was u get on wakfu D:
Lol, I've know it was you the whole time. I even sent you a mesg. on Steam, but you were afk so it wouldn't send. I'll be on Wakfu soon enough!

This post has been edited by Marbowser - June 14, 2012, 18:29:08.
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-02-13
posté June 18, 2012, 11:39:18 | #12
Why not. Let's make an entirely new class/system, unable to use equipment. Level 1 hp will start at 200hp, every level it gains 17hp, 1 lock, 2.5% atk 1% resistance for all elements.

It will have no spell tree but instead use just specials, it's 1st special; mimic. It will cost all your ap, have a range of 5 that can be modified, and require a LOS. It's effect will give you a list of spells used by enemies or allies already. If nothing was used, you attack by throwing a stone that does (40xAP used) neutral damage at lv20.

It's 2nd special; mime block. It will cost all ap, 1 wp and have 1 unmodifiable range. Create an invisible double with +0 your mp, hp, and lock. Unable to do anything other than move, lock, and block LOS.
After 5 turns it disappears and gives you back your WP and you can only have 1 out at a time. Each level will add +1 mp, +50hp, and +5 lock.

It's 3rd special; copy movement. It will cost 3mp,1wp and have infinite range. Until your next turn you move the same way as your target and reduce damage received by 40% at lv20.

It's 4th special; hidden mimic. It will cost all your ap, 3 wp, and have infinite range. It hits the last enemy to take damage or heals the last ally that took damage for the amount of damage they took +40% at lv20.

It's 5th special; mockery. It will cost 1wp and have infinite range. It will decrease everything's crit by 10%, lower their damage and resistance by 30% until the end of your next turn, and cannot stack.
It will also deal a fixed (20 x the number of enemies and allies on the field) damage to the surrounding tiles, at lv20.

It's passives will be wakfu galore, every level adds +1wp and +5 fixed damage to specials.

All out attacks, every level increases damage by 4% and decreases resistance by 4%.

Impenetrable defense, every level increases resistance and hp by 3% and decreases damage by 3.5%.

Command the field, at the end of the turn everything's turns randomly shift, if an ally goes next all allies heal by 10% of their max hp and all enemies take 5% of their max hp as damage, if an enemy goes next all enemies heal 5% and all allies take 5% dmg.

Mysterious aura, every turn everything receives a random buff or debuff until the end of the next turn.
lv1-5; increase damage by 50%, increase resistance by 50%, decrease damage by 50%, decrease defense by 50%, lose all ap, lose all mp.

lv6-10; increase damage by 60%, increase resistance by 60%, decrease damage by 60%, decrease defense by 60%, lose all ap, lose all mp, gain 4ap, gain 2mp.

lv11-15; increase damage by 70%, increase resistance by 70%, decrease damage by 70%, decrease defense by 70%, lose all ap, lose all mp, gain 4ap, gain 2mp, gain 1wp, lose 50% hp, heal 50% hp.

lv12-19; increase damage by 80%, increase resistance by 80%, decrease damage by 80%, decrease defense by 80%, lose all ap, lose all mp, gain 4ap, gain 2mp, gain 1wp, lose 60% hp, heal 60% hp, lose 2wp.

lv20; increase damage by 100%, increase resistance by 100%, decrease damage by 95%, decrease defense by 90%, lose 4 ap, lose 2 mp, gain 5ap, gain 3mp, gain 4wp, take the next turn, skip the next turn.

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2006-12-02
posté June 18, 2012, 17:34:28 | #13

Quote (Yamedo @ 18 June 2012 11:39) *
Why not. Let's make an entirely new class/system, unable to use equipment. Level 1 hp will start at 200hp, every level it gains 17hp, 1 lock, 2.5% atk 1% resistance for all elements.

i wouldn't mind seeing that

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-11-19
posté February 01, 2014, 19:27:44 | #14

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-01
posté February 01, 2014, 21:38:12 | #15

Quote (MidNight6977 @ 01 February 2014 19:27) *
stop necroing threads

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-10-07
posté February 16, 2014, 10:49:05 | #16
-.-

This post has been edited by BEstPlayehEver - February 16, 2014, 10:49:31.