Back to www.wakfu.com

No flash

Forum

aquabeauty's profile
Statistics
1338 Posts (2.03 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 03:51:58 | #1
Lol, so what was that again about wakfu being "Hacker Free" and that "people who got hacked didn't really get hacked, they account shared"

Pew Pew, thanks for the heads up Ankama

Thread : News  Preview message : #720205  Replies : 3  Views : 68
posté April 22, 2014, 20:58:41 | #2
It doesnt matter what time you feed it.... as long as you feed it before the "server day is over" for me that is 3 am est. It works the same way as the Alamax does. As long as you feed it 1 time per day you are fine.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 22, 2014, 21:00:30.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719663  Replies : 28  Views : 338
posté April 22, 2014, 19:45:18 | #3
Yeah no,

It is obvious that there is no reasoning for you guys and that you people need to Multi-box for yourselves because you guys will always think the grass is greener on the other side. Even getting 6 characters to a decent level of gear is exceedingly difficult and takes blood and sweat to obtain.

@ Soundtrack : I've brought up plenty of points about why you:

1. wouldn't gear just 1
2. you wouldn't play just for 1
3. it is just as hard to gear up 6 as it is to gear up 1
4. actually about all your points

Also, even as a 6 boxer I need the help of my loyal guild. In fact, I need their help more than ever because I have to run dungeons for sac drops 1000 times, dungeons for dd gear [depends on which element i need] 1000 times, then i have to move on to eni gear 1000, more dd fillers 1000 times, relic farming 123456789122345678324567890 times. All by myself. Whilst a mono-boxer only has to run a few things to obtain what they want and with a few good friends that goes even faster. Sometimes I cant even get around to doing all of that so i mine, make crafts or try to do other things to obtain kamas for the things i want. {such as run new content for exclusive drops to trade/sell to buy the things I want]

Honestly, I wouldn't be in a guild if they weren't loyal members. Find yourself a good guild, if you help them and earn their loyalty they will in turn help you.

There is no reasoning with people who just don't want to read/hear it. Honestly,

Multi-boxing is harder than mono-boxing. Go ahead try it. Just look at how difficult it is to gear your multimen.

Also, again. The real problem here::::

In fact, I need their help more than ever because I have to run dungeons for sac drops 1000 times, dungeons for dd gear [depends on which element i need] 1000 times, then i have to move on to eni gear 1000, more dd fillers 1000 times, relic farming 123456789122345678324567890 times.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 22, 2014, 19:47:42.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719605  Replies : 134  Views : 2076
posté April 22, 2014, 19:20:25 | #4

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 22 April 2014 13:02) *

Quote (aquabeauty @ 22 April 2014 00:51) *
And totem works well in pve if you: hits no matter what

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
Have a drheller on totem control.
You can as well keep voodoll in place by giving it "fake corner" made of seeds. But obviously it will break lone sadida stacks...

You can also use gust or k'mir to move voodoll... but that would make you waste a lot of AP just to keep voodoll near...

But obviously if you play with allies you may make panda to throw voodoll forward every x turn... but voodoll die so fast that its useful only in UB fight to do so....

Oh and if someone feels like a master of spam of spells in advance you can try the following:

Stand next to enemy near map edge (if you lucky make voodoll there too):
Place seeds near enemy (and near voodoll) so that earthquake would hit it (and voodoll too if possible). Cast earthquake on self, enemy and seeds (and voodoll), cast sacrifice right away on both dolls (cast it in advance after earthquake) and repeat spamming earthquake and dolly sacrifice like that. This will make you receive less dmg then enemy from the earthquake as dolly sacrifice will heal you up + if voodoll present enemy will also suffer 1.5 more dmg from each cast of earthquake. Cast Tree in the end for resist bonus and possible heal (if you have 6 or 7mp).

It is for those who still want to make some use of earthquake, despite it being lame as it is, because... we all know it could have been better then this.
Well i 6-box and build my teams to work with my other classes. You could also do it this way if you pla with an enutroph friend.

But no, unfortunately for a solo sadida controlling a totem is borderline frustrating and impossible.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #719589  Replies : 19  Views : 467
posté April 22, 2014, 05:21:15 | #5

Quote (Kouromaro @ 22 April 2014 05:05) *

Quote (aquabeauty @ 22 April 2014 03:40) *

Quote (Noobility @ 22 April 2014 03:11) *
It's kinda funny to see multi boxers being like herp derp derp you can't organize yourself, considering you've basically given up on team play and couldn't organize for shit if you were a mono boxer.
*sigh*

Why? you?... even? ugh...

*sigh*

You cant blame a specific group of people for problems that are more dense than that... If anything we should all be standing together to advocate against the real issue.
Regarding the exact post of Noob that was quoted:

I start dual-boxing because I want to do what I want whenever I want. Being independent, not having to wonder when help would come. As simple as that. Never meant I forsake team play. I still play with guild most of the time.

Couldn't even begin to relate to what Noob is talking about.

Regarding gear benefit:

Noob is right if you want 6 accounts to feed 1 prime character.
Aqua is right if you want all 6 to be stronk.
(I assume we know that you don't have to be uber uber strong to do everything in this game, hence 6 accounts can feed 1 prime character. As anything in life, there are trade-off).

But well, I suppose we should move this convo to another thread, really.
Same I started multi-boxing because I needed a healer for all my runs. Then as it turns out I really enjoyed multi-boxing.

Also i started with a sadida, which unfortunately at the time wasn't useful and it was very difficult to introduce into teams since people only want to use it for UBs and if not they just want a healer or a dd. So I started to build my own teams [sadly around my sadida for which i had hopes for, enjoyed but never got accepted into groups for] which really bought joy for me into the game because I was able to build my characters around one another.

Even so now that I six box, I always play with guildies and my best friend faded [if anyone knows us, you would know that were inseparable] The only thing that will stop me from grouping with you is if,
1. you are expecting me to plvl you
2. you are not at my lvl of content
3. you're a bad player

It's not about being an elitest its just that I am not going to stop enjoying the game for people who in turn have not done much for me. Of course, there are special people who bypass my standards. But there is a right of passage you should work on your characters enough so that you are useful in teams and practice so that you play well and people will group with you.

Honestly, if anyone thinks they are going to get more drops because they are multi-boxing. You are very wrong and I advise that you don't do it for that reason because you will only find disappointment. If you are planning to multi-box and playing the whole entire day doing things over and over on your own to obtain drops. Then yes you will get drops; but you will get them due to your time investment and not for the fact that you are multi-boxing. To be honest, you will probably receive the same amount of stuff as you would in a group where friends were sharing loot or with multi-men.

I would only advise people who enjoy building teams to multi-box.

----

and no you cant run a team with one OP toon which carries. That just wont flow. Especially in dungeons. That would be the same as saying one OP person can carry a bunch of noobs. I dare you to expect one toon to carry at Wa Castle.

Ugh.. To best explain this; take this:

All teams basically consists of : Healer, Tank, and DDs ; the strategies change but this is basically it.

You're going to tell me that youre just going to fully gear ONE dd, or ONE healer, or ONE the tank? and expect your team to function?

Even if you made and leveled 5 accounts just to gear one. You would still need to gear all the others to make them useful in dungeons. For as we already explained earlier in this thread. Gear makes a character on wakfu. You cant do any dungeon with out being geared appropriately.

That 5 accounts feeds 1 account just isn't realistic.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 22, 2014, 05:49:35.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719301  Replies : 134  Views : 2076
posté April 22, 2014, 03:40:05 | #6

Quote (Noobility @ 22 April 2014 03:11) *
It's kinda funny to see multi boxers being like herp derp derp you can't organize yourself, considering you've basically given up on team play and couldn't organize for shit if you were a mono boxer.
*sigh*

Why? you?... even? ugh...

*sigh*

You cant blame a specific group of people for problems that are more dense than that... If anything we should all be standing together to advocate against the real issue.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 22, 2014, 03:41:22.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719279  Replies : 134  Views : 2076
posté April 22, 2014, 02:17:46 | #7
How about this.

I will BUY them for 350kk

Plz ankabox when when youre online or pm

aquabeauty // spectacule // skootor

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 22, 2014, 02:18:13.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #719249  Replies : 5  Views : 167
posté April 22, 2014, 02:13:27 | #8

Quote (JayMadFour @ 20 April 2014 19:47) *
how does one, if you are in NA, play on any of the other servers?

I'd never seen any other option besides Nox.

You can play on Dathura and you can also download the client for Wakfu asia and play there.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719247  Replies : 17  Views : 571
posté April 22, 2014, 02:10:53 | #9

Quote (Bulbasheep @ 22 April 2014 02:06) *

Quote (FajneCycki @ 21 April 2014 23:51) *
I advise you to read my post again because I haven't said anything like that.
Maybe Icy was talking about the thread in general? You weren't quoted so I don't think it was necessarily a reply to you.
Even so,

If you re read what started the multi-boxing discussion. It was a claim that "PP rates are as they are because multi boxers happened"

This discussion begins on page 4 at the top of the page.

So no unfortunately, some people are not OK with multi-boxers and actually blame us for their troubles.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 22, 2014, 02:11:32.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719245  Replies : 134  Views : 2076
posté April 22, 2014, 00:51:26 | #10
And totem works well in pve if you: hits no matter what

Have a drheller on totem control.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 22, 2014, 02:02:38.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #719211  Replies : 19  Views : 467
posté April 22, 2014, 00:34:50 | #11

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 22 April 2014 00:30) *

Quote (aquabeauty @ 22 April 2014 00:22) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 22 April 2014 00:14) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 22 April 2014 00:11) *
I wish you would just stop talking about merging servers. You bring it up like every month. Seriously. Ankama said it's never going to happen. And honestly, as a player that has invested a lot into this game over the last several years, I don't want it to ever happen. Why? Because if you think the lag and other BS is shitty now, imagine how it would be if they merged everything. I like the dedicated servers as they are. If you want something special from another server, go sign up for another server. If you're concerned about populations in one server being too small, go to a bigger server. This is getting old.
"We can't have mounts because of lag"
"we cant merge servers because of lag"

lag isn't a reason to not do things its a reason to get a better computer
or to fix memory leaks.

because my computer is a beast and I still have to restart clients every few hours.
"every few hours"

YOU TECHNICALLY SHOULDN'T BE PLAYING FOR THAT LONG IN THE FIRST PLACE
GO OUTSIDE AQUA HOLY CHRIST
I mean at least every hour.

AND I DO WHAT I WANT, NOW YOU GO SIT DOWN , AND YOU LET ME DO WHAT I WANT! CUZ A WA RUN TAKES A LONG TIME AND I GOTTA RELOG BEFORE BOSS, BUT...

I DO WHAT I WOANT!

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #719203  Replies : 23  Views : 386
posté April 22, 2014, 00:26:58 | #12
Were just servers full of poor people.

What is the solution to poverty?

#world problems.... will ankama ever feed 3rd world servers??

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 22, 2014, 00:28:31.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719199  Replies : 24  Views : 539
posté April 22, 2014, 00:22:03 | #13

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 22 April 2014 00:14) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 22 April 2014 00:11) *
I wish you would just stop talking about merging servers. You bring it up like every month. Seriously. Ankama said it's never going to happen. And honestly, as a player that has invested a lot into this game over the last several years, I don't want it to ever happen. Why? Because if you think the lag and other BS is shitty now, imagine how it would be if they merged everything. I like the dedicated servers as they are. If you want something special from another server, go sign up for another server. If you're concerned about populations in one server being too small, go to a bigger server. This is getting old.
"We can't have mounts because of lag"
"we cant merge servers because of lag"

lag isn't a reason to not do things its a reason to get a better computer
or to fix memory leaks.

because my computer is a beast and I still have to restart clients every few hours.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #719195  Replies : 23  Views : 386
posté April 21, 2014, 22:21:16 | #14
I will stand firmly by what me and Gynrei are saying. You're all talking as if those 6 tokens for that one piece of gear isn't going towards ONE character out of the 6 I have to gear. In a sense it would take me the same # of weeks to gear ALL of my toons as it would to gear ONE of a mono-boxers toons.

It is fair. What I chose to do with my tokens is MY personal choice, because i pay for multiple accounts. Accounts which are entitled to one token per week like everyone else, hence, the use of tokens are at my disclosure.

I would never go back to single boxing. Multi-boxing is my play style. In my eyes mono-boxing is like controlling one piece on the chess table, while multi is being able to control the entire board. My wealth and drops still remains the same as if I mono. I find that I still face the same issues as when I mono-boxed. However, I will -never- return to mono boxing not because of some inherent greed with in me but because I enjoy the play style. [ I am still getting the same amount of wealth]

In fact, no one that multi-boxes only gears ONE character. That's just the stupidest excuse for someone to multi box .

-------
Now towards the claim that somehow we have insurance to getting drops because we take all the slots up in the group. That idea is ludicrous being that we are facing the same pp odds.

With the current PP rates of this game NO ONE IS INSURED ANYTHING. Multi or mono

Even after given reasoning you all still believe that somehow it is "unfair" etc. When from experience it is not. This is clearly a :

"The grass is always greener on the other side" syndrome and it is unfortunate that some of you are blaming this MAJOR PP problem on other players rather than on the game designer's poor choices...

Back to the topic: The pp issue. If anyone wants to debate that multi-boxers somehow "affect pp rates" my answer is that: that is ludicrous and I have already proven my point.. and I will only answer if someone disproves it or puts together a proper argument, we can make another thread to debate whether it is fair or not. But this is about PP and Multi-boxers are not responsible for these pp issues.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 21, 2014, 23:21:13.
Reason for edit : typos.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #719131  Replies : 134  Views : 2076
posté April 21, 2014, 08:27:10 | #15
Just as a clarification,

I am not happy with the Sadida as it is, I just wanted to share one change that has been made in our benefit and something that I think can be taken advantage of. I would love to see how other people take advantage of it.

Unfortunately there are MANY things that need to be fixed about the Sadida. I just love the class and i do my best to enjoy it. Me and Grou will never see eye to eye, like much of us other Sadida players do not agree with his changes either.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 21, 2014, 08:28:18.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #718889  Replies : 19  Views : 467
posté April 21, 2014, 08:00:35 | #16

Quote (Scrublife @ 21 April 2014 07:54) *
Xelor/Fogger/Sadida were always classes that intrigued me. And I know about the double AOE. But, by totem you're referring to Voodoo right? Also the problem with dolls is that you have no control over where they move/walk to. IMO they should allow Sadidas to freely control their dolls.

Well there are more problems than that, but that is definitely one of the problems.

Xelors are awesome, i love mine.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #718879  Replies : 19  Views : 467
posté April 21, 2014, 06:46:51 | #17
On the topic::

That contract clause is highly unethical. It is definitely not something you would expect from a company.

How disappointing, I guess it does explain why so many tickets go unanswered though. Even though, the lack of response in itself is breaking the contract.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 21, 2014, 06:47:45.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718857  Replies : 26  Views : 659
posté April 21, 2014, 03:11:52 | #18

Quote (semcorda @ 21 April 2014 00:33) *
Sadida is not my main, so maybe I've confused smth.
Before voodoll cost change, it was 4 ap, so combo voodoll>2x wildgrass was possible. What makes current option with 1 additional ap so much better? Was there also some dmg change?
And what do you think about voodoll>sudden chill> wild grass? It seems to be better option for team battles, since dds can benefit from -res.

That's a nice combo, basically +20% dmg. New possibilities.

Just two of the reasons why it is better

The advantage is in PvP, as you may already know in PvP totem does not recieve PvP hp, and it dies in one hit. With the new cost of 3ap, it can be casted twice on a 12 ap build. With an air/earth build, you can also hit 3x I'll let people figure out how they can hit 3x on their own though.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 21, 2014, 03:12:21.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #718821  Replies : 19  Views : 467
posté April 20, 2014, 23:56:47 | #19

Quote (IDCAA @ 20 April 2014 06:00) *
Hmm, in all honesty, I've tested it in the reset room, and it has always removed the buff for me. That is one of the reasons why I really didn't like it (still kinda don't), It made itself impossible for the branch you'd think Lone was made for. I think I would consider changing my Sadi to Air Earth. I did like the mechanic of doing more dmg with Earth spells with the Voo Doll, but wasn't worth it if Lone Sadida didn't work with that doll either.

Maybe..somehow I was mistaken, or perhaps that test room has something wrong? Welp... Reset mats farm again.
Oh i see well i suppose there may be some bugs in the respec room, i would not be surprised. Although i was not aware of it.

Well you don't necessarily need to go air+earth to use it. You could even go water/earth and still use it. There is plenty of gear out there such as guawds, gm and etc

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #718765  Replies : 19  Views : 467
posté April 20, 2014, 04:45:12 | #20
WTB Solomonk Fragments, Lard BP + Boots, Ink Cap, Spore Boots, Nettlez Fragments, Midagurlee, +MORE Blinding Dye
Spore Poison
Spore Strip

PM Cowinkidink / Spectacule / Skootor

///

Or post here, do not post if you are Cie Fore  

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 23, 2014, 08:28:26.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #718503  Replies : 0  Views : 69