No flash

Forum

aquabeauty's profile
Statistics
1309 Posts (2 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 04:05:15 | #1

Quote (Sauceman777 @ 19 April 2014 03:27) *
Thanks Aqua you are always quick to respond and being helpful . As a fellow Nox player how would you say it is there? Also not sure exactly what WAPAC is, I didn't see it on the realms list.
Awe thank chus. Well, Nox has a pretty good population there are good guilds on there. In general these guilds have a good player base so I am sure you can find one and fit right in. I mention a guild because it is often easier to find groups to do content with. Nox, definitely isn't a dead server but it doesn't have the same population as Asia. I wish I had screenshots of last night, there were so many people online and we had fun!

For Wakfu asia you need another client since Ankama has set up a contract of some sort with another company

Click here

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 19, 2014, 04:07:17.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #718007  Replies : 8  Views : 89
posté Today - 03:10:23 | #2
Heyya Hawtsauce [Im not sorry, I had to :c]
You should go play on WAPAC, last I heard it was pretty populated and also it is subscription free. if you are just looking to mess around I would say thats a good choice, also did i mention it is free? I mean beta/alpha games should be free right?

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 19, 2014, 03:11:11.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717993  Replies : 8  Views : 89
posté Today - 02:40:29 | #3
Ankama.... I am.... astounded... by your ineptitude because this is beyond being money hungry. You don't design the game well and you over price things too. I think your ego is too big.

First of all you should remember that you are lucky to have a loyal player base that is willing to play guinea pig in a BEYOND Beta stage game.

I've supported your anime series, i support you with 36$ a month, I buy almost everything you put on the cashshop and i constantly give you feedback on the forums BUT I WILL NOT support you on this one. You've stooped too low.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 19, 2014, 02:42:32.
Thread : News  Preview message : #717981  Replies : 30  Views : 361
posté Yesterday - 21:19:06 | #4
welp good thing i am only interested in garnet and lotus xD ohhh but then theres the all black one too...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717859  Replies : 51  Views : 533
posté Yesterday - 21:05:33 | #5
Lol do you only get those if you buy origine packs?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717843  Replies : 51  Views : 533
posté Yesterday - 21:03:47 | #6
wow wow wow i love these

Thread : News  Preview message : #717839  Replies : 5  Views : 64
posté April 17, 2014, 21:04:38 | #7

Quote (Kouromaro @ 17 April 2014 17:55) *

Quote (ForCanea @ 17 April 2014 16:39) *
Not joking. Dathura recieved this buff, and I am told by some nox friends they did as well. There just must of not been an announcement on the english forums
QQ That is upsetting. If they do something like that they should have thrown out an announcement
Are you referring to the compensation days we received for the two days of which our servers were shut down due to "possible duping"? If so, this current matter I am referring to is different and occurred Much after that matter.

unless you are suggesting that there were 2 of these weekends. At which point, if there were I am positive sabi would have confirmed this event instead she has only confirmed the compensation of one almotoken.

Please make sure of what you are referring to because I have found no evidence of this.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 17, 2014, 21:08:42.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717327  Replies : 12  Views : 225
posté April 17, 2014, 09:35:43 | #8

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 17 April 2014 09:31) *
I'm on atm pking at 5th but the login server is down (tried to log an alt and it wouldn't let me)

fix this please
That is clearly a life or death matter.

They should allow you ONLY [because just you is not alot to ask for] to log on as a matter of social emergency. You surely are needed on your server pronto.
---

Thanks sabi,

But sabi i am really disappointed about my missing almotokens. I will never get my meridias at this rate

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 17, 2014, 09:36:57.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717121  Replies : 12  Views : 225
posté April 17, 2014, 09:24:33 | #9
Can't log on to the server again Add this amount of time lost to the week worth of game play time we lost 2 weeks ago. Due to the acknowledged "dungeon Dc bug" [among other silliness/excuses/reasons/bugs] for which we received no compensation other than ONE almotoken.

That's right folks, we got stuck in dungeons and couldnt log in and for the given week we got ONE almotoken.

Because sureeee one almotoken makes up for ALL the time we lost and all the other multiple almotoken i could have gotten during those multiple days on which I could not log in.

I'm just saying we can't log in right now either.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 17, 2014, 09:26:12.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #717107  Replies : 12  Views : 225
posté April 16, 2014, 21:51:00 | #10

Quote (Gojiberry @ 16 April 2014 18:21) *
Hard drops makes getting it that much better
yes
lol good luck ever getting it.

No, excessive is boring

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #716931  Replies : 62  Views : 997
posté April 16, 2014, 11:48:49 | #11
Grou and Azael need to get off League and WoW, stop copying them and seriously start designing [like designers do] for this game genre.

You always think they cant get worse, but they always come up with something worse. Or flip our suggestions and turn good ideas into horrifically bad ones.

However,
I expect the sadidas will be THE STRONGEST PVP, ANNIHILATOR, BEATER, WINNER as always.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 16, 2014, 11:49:34.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #716731  Replies : 28  Views : 386
posté April 16, 2014, 11:45:23 | #12
Buying Powerful Dazzling Belt Fragments PM/Ankabox

Cowinkidink / Skootor / Cheerie / Spectacule

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #716729  Replies : 1  Views : 72
posté April 16, 2014, 05:46:09 | #13
lol Pak,
MAYBE

but the relog fixed it  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #716519  Replies : 59  Views : 960
posté April 16, 2014, 01:50:56 | #14

Quote (Pakonitan @ 16 April 2014 01:22) *

Quote (aquabeauty @ 16 April 2014 01:16) *
I think they are absolutely gorgeous. Most beautiful thingssss evarrr
You going to wear this sadida too Aqua? XD
My heart will always belong to sadidas.. but but... the sacrier one is absolutely beautiful. I MUST pick the sacrier one!!

For some reason I saved my avatar as the sacrier one... but it is not showing up on the forums I am extremely sad.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 16, 2014, 01:52:16.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #716367  Replies : 59  Views : 960
posté April 16, 2014, 01:16:42 | #15
I think they are absolutely gorgeous. Most beautiful thingssss evarrr

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #716351  Replies : 59  Views : 960
posté April 14, 2014, 01:54:09 | #16

Quote (arthuriko1 @ 13 April 2014 21:42) *

Quote (aquabeauty @ 13 April 2014 19:58) *
I think the pp rate of each character is pre-determined when you make that character. Not even through the class, but through the elements you choose.

Notice how dp set has no pp, meanwhile alot of water/earth and fire/earth gear has plenty of pp.

Then there are just some people who drop everything because they are "lucky" which is complete bs and makes me quite jealous because I cant drop anything, like ever.
That moment when your cra and your iop have made way more money than your enu. Even the panda dropped far more stuff then the enu. Why do I even play that enu?
Completely agree. Enu was a class that was made for drops, and now all it pops are pinatas. It is really stupid.

Then ankama responds that "PP needs to be worked on because drop rates were designed for the presence of an enu on the team" this has obviously changed due to implementation of challenges [which is yet another really lame probability added to the game while destroying something secure like an enu]

However
1. There is no pp revamp, nor talk of one. When will the conversation begin? 2016?? When will you begin to ignore our input to that conversation 2017?

2. The only pp response I've seen are these lame hardcore dungeons which were fliped on us. When we suggested hardcore dungeons we asked that the hard level would give people a chance at higher drop rates then we currently have. Instead they have given us even shittier droprates for regular runs [which is still hard] and given us the same shutty drop rates as before for longer, more excruciating runs. If a run took one hour before it is now taking 2 hours. When will you flip more PP revamp ideas the community gives you, 2018?

3. Even lamer drop rates across the board. Look at the new cactus island drops. They are all yellow/orange.

Honestly, I fear for the drop rates and what will become of hardcore dungeons. I wish we had never suggested it in the first place. Ankama manages to take EVERY DAMN good idea we propose to them and flip it on its head to twist it into something unbelievably unsuccessful. Honestly, how can one design so poorly and neglect a customer so much? These hard core dungeons are not even fun, or hard, they're just plain annoying. "Hope they dont block hope they dont 1 turn crit kill you"

Gimme a break of a kit-kat bar.

Lets see what happens to the next island. My eyes hurt from being rolled so much.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 14, 2014, 01:56:25.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #715563  Replies : 27  Views : 809